Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I turned the game off the second I saw what Sylvia's new hair looked like. I have come to hate lesbian looking characters, mainly because of being force fed lesbians for 10 years strait now from every form of entertainment.

I hate short hair(especially shaved side or sides), unnatural colored hair, a lot of tattoos, piercings, and bitchy attitudes.

She at that point when i stopped playing had 2 of those things and will probably have more in the future, is she at least able to be refused to be in harem because if not I am definitely done.

She went from hot to yuck what did you do to her. Definitely a turn off.
Sorry, to hear that her hairstyle ruined the game for you. I will say she is not a lesbian or will have an attitude like you are describing. When it comes to tattoos I like to limit them as well to 0-3 max for the characters. Right now I don't think anyone has more than 2. Sylvia will not have any tattoos so no need to worry about that. She is a primary harem member so if this is a breaking line for you I am sorry to hear that.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I turned the game off the second I saw what Sylvia's new hair looked like. I have come to hate lesbian looking characters, mainly because of being force fed lesbians for 10 years strait now from every form of entertainment.

I hate short hair(especially shaved side or sides), unnatural colored hair, a lot of tattoos, piercings, and bitchy attitudes.

She at that point when i stopped playing had 2 of those things and will probably have more in the future, is she at least able to be refused to be in harem because if not I am definitely done.

door_closing.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I have dropped so many clues about Sylvia that it should be very clear how important she is to the story. If we put characters into tiers with Alexis at the top tier, Sylvia is in that next tier down with characters like Kelly and Ellie. While the Twins have a big impact on book one it is not nearly the same that characters like Ellie, Kelly, Sylvia, and Madison have long-term.
OK when the MC bangs the twins you have to homage to Austin Powers movie and have him say "Twins Basil Twins!"

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking at them here, It's kinda a pity that SB* has purple hair not Green. I had been thinking it'd be nice to have them as the three primary colours RGB, but getting to tease BB ,SB, and Sylvia about them being the Power Rangers would be as funny as it would be dangerous

*not shown in picture

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It was me :ROFLMAO:

Maybe Syl is also MCs sister.. her live was miserable and MC saved her from an abusive man :unsure:
That has been suggested before. And Eve not saying anything about her being our sister doesn't mean anything, Eve typically only shares things she feels is relivent in the moment.
Why do you guys want her to be related so badly? It makes no sense. She's a homeless teen MC rescued. For her, MC will be Big Bro, Big Daddy and Savior all rolled into one! What more could you want?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

I get it, that look on women does nothing for me either. That said the story is worth enduring it.

• Love
Reactions: Uncle Loco

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
i see pregnancy in the tags, is it included? Can we already impregnate the LI it is planned?
There are five girls who are potentially pregnant, with one of them very heavily implied to be pregnant. But unfortunately there will be no more possible pregnancies beyond those five

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
Maybe I have been jaded from all the force feeding I have endured from entertainment today, but she went from normal to an Acolyte reject at full throttle.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
i see pregnancy in the tags, is it included? Can we already impregnate the LI it is planned?
Right now it is heavily implied that Madison is, but you never know since I do like to keep people on their toes. Other than that there was an alternative ending where the MC leaves with Lily they get married and she is pregnant.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
who are those five girls?

oh, wait its harem so i can simply catch em all XD
It is a harem game, so far three girls are mandatory and the rest are optional.

There will be and are more girls than just those five, but for story reasons pregnancies won't be possible

The girls who are probably pregnant are Kelly, Ellie, Lilly, Madison, and Gabriela

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Maybe I have been jaded from all the force feeding I have endured from entertainment today, but she went from normal to an Acolyte reject at full throttle.
No worries man. The MC is the focus in this game. I do not plan to have any 100% true lesbians in this game. I do not want to force agendas here either. This is a vampire/Mage story and that is where I want the focus.

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes