S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Potential LI that could be pregnant. No, I am not saying they all are or any of them are.

In no particular order:
Kelly
Madison
Ellie
Linda
Gabi
Lily
Connie
I have no memory on any Connie, and she's not on the Harem List

Went through my records, I see now she's the ex gf from the dream at the start. Current harem status is N/A

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I have no memory on any Connie, and she's not on the Harem List

Went through my records, I see now she's the ex gf from the dream at the start. Current harem status is N/A
Look at you... records and notes and shit... wow... My ADHD brain envies you. (For real).

Peace :)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Look at you... records and notes and shit... wow... My ADHD brain envies you. (For real).

Peace :)
I say records, any time a game has a harem tracker I screenshot it so I can refer back to it whenever someone mentions a name I can't remember. Though I do have to update it from the most recent release.

I also downloaded and saved the character profiles that Loco shared on here a while back.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd be completely lost if I didn't have stuff saved for various games, unfortunately not all games have built in harem trackers or they're not great. I'm bad at names at the best of times, add to that I exclusively play harem games and that becomes a LOT of names to remember

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Bomber86

Modder
Feb 27, 2023
hmm... the only clue I've noticed is the not fully materialized person when Sylvis and the MC are standing in front of the book "Eve", who sees what in it. That shouldn't have been any of the characters that have appeared so far :unsure:

Another clue is that Sylvia is important, more important than Alexis; this could mean two things:
- Either she dies, signifying the loss alluded to in the chapter before;
- or, Sylvia pulls him out of the depression caused by the death of someone "close to him".
Here I tend towards the latter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uncle Loco

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
hmm... the only clue I've noticed is the not fully materialized person when Sylvis and the MC are standing in front of the book "Eve", who sees what in it. That shouldn't have been any of the characters that have appeared so far :unsure:

Another clue is that Sylvia is important, more important than Alexis; this could mean two things:
- Either she dies, signifying the loss alluded to in the chapter before;
- or, Sylvia pulls him out of the depression caused by the death of someone "close to him".
Here I tend towards the latter.
The person you saw with MC and Sylvia at Eves book was Eve herself.

Sylvia is almost certainly going to be the one who dies but gets to keep her memories when she reincarnates. Lilith was in the clothes shop with us when we went there with Sylvia, and Lilith was tasked with sealing the memories of someone close and important to us in anticipation of their death. Eve also said Sylvia is super important to us

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uncle Loco

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The person you saw with MC and Sylvia at Eves book was Eve herself.

Sylvia is almost certainly going to be the one who dies but gets to keep her memories when she reincarnates. Lilith was in the clothes shop with us when we went there with Sylvia, and Lilith was tasked with sealing the memories of someone close and important to us in anticipation of their death. Eve also said Sylvia is super important to us
So, UL is pulling a GRRM and putting someone on the HighLight before snuffing them down...

To get an heightened emotional response, you make the readers attach themselves completely to a character, and then, cut them down in a gruesome and unforgettable way.

So, review who's the character that would hurt the most to see dying, and you have your answer. We know that it isn't the MC and not Alexis, everyone else has their head on the chopping block.

Oh, and from what UL has shown so far, it will be a MASSIVE cliffhanger. Maybe the end of THIS game to make us look for the next one... If you haven't noticed there's only 3 updates left to the end of this.

Relax, it will hurt less. That's why drunks survive great accidents, they are completely relaxed. If this seems that I'm telling you all to get drunk, well, I'm not stopping you.

Peace :D

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So, UL is pulling a GRRM and putting someone on the HighLight before snuffing them down...

To get an heightened emotional response, you make the readers attach themselves completely to a character, and then, cut them down in a gruesome and unforgettable way.

So, review who's the character that would hurt the most to see dying, and you have your answer. We know that it isn't the MC and not Alexis, everyone else has their head on the chopping block.

Oh, and from what UL has shown so far, it will be a MASSIVE cliffhanger. Maybe the end of THIS game to make us look for the next one... If you haven't noticed there's only 3 updates left to the end of this.

Relax, it will hurt less. That's why drunks survive great accidents, they are completely relaxed. If this seems that I'm telling you all to get drunk, well, I'm not stopping you.

Peace :D
I'll be sad when/if Sylvia dies, but I'd be far more upset if it was Kelly or Ellie. Obviously the same is true for Alexis but she's safe for the moment so far as we know

• Thinking Face

Bomber86

Modder
Feb 27, 2023
interesting thought to let Sylvia die, that would be a damn hard blow, considering the fate and work of his biological father.

Eve likes to talk in riddles, but maybe Sylvia is the missing piece of the puzzle to fulfill the destiny intended for the MC. Eve also said, "His curse was to live forever and never be able to produce a son. His children would always be daughters and they would be cheated on, raped and sold as slaves for all time", which could mean that the two are related, siblings.

Sylvia is almost certainly going to be the one who dies but gets to keep her memories when she reincarnates
That's what Eve asked of Lilith when they were talking in church, but it could just as easily apply to Ellie, since Ellie sensed what was going on with the MC.
We'll see what Uncle Loco has in store for us, but whatever it is, it won't be easy to take

• Red Heart

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
interesting thought to let Sylvia die, that would be a damn hard blow, considering the fate and work of his biological father.

Eve likes to talk in riddles, but maybe Sylvia is the missing piece of the puzzle to fulfill the destiny intended for the MC. Eve also said, "His curse was to live forever and never be able to produce a son. His children would always be daughters and they would be cheated on, raped and sold as slaves for all time", which could mean that the two are related, siblings.

That's what Eve asked of Lilith when they were talking in church, but it could just as easily apply to Ellie, since Ellie sensed what was going on with the MC.
We'll see what Uncle Loco has in store for us, but whatever it is, it won't be easy to take
I wouldn't be at all surprised if Sylvia is our sister too. If she is, and we actually get to know her better before she dies, she could easily move up the ranks to be as liked as Kelly and Ellie

• Love

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Sorry to hear you do not like the new look for her. I have received mixed feedback about her look, both positive and negative. I spent a long time working on her model and went through a ton of hair options before I landed on her current hairstyle. I took a lot of things into consideration like how her hair would be living on the streets and not having access to showers/shampoo for about 4 years. I figured a short style would make sense for now.

I may look into changing this based on the feedback in the future, but it will remain this way for Book 1. There is also one other reason for this short style as well, but that will have to wait for a certain event to happen.
ya i like the model and the way she looked before tbh id probably avoid her at this pont if it was possible dosnt ruin the game for me as someone else said though just not interested in her scenes which is unfortunate with how important it seems she will be to the story

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes