2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Alezzi

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
yeah, you need a full options panel. Not being able to adjust the sound or text speed doesn't work for many, myself included. I'll put this on the watch list and take a look again after 4 or 5 more updates.

Good luck
I implemented a sound adjusting system, it's coming in v3.0 and most likely to finish the text speed system by v3.1

EDIT: Both of the systems are ready in v3.0!

Last edited:

Byrhon

May 22, 2018
Hello.
I am blocked. I'm asked to buy a car, but the secretary only gave me 13k, I have 14k, I'm missing 1000.
"I should try buying that car", but i can't and nothing happen.
If I win 30 every time, it will take me forever to win 1000.

Thx.

Alezzi

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2022
At 10.00 right now
For day 3 Family 1 at 10:00 you have the following tasks: Lana sex scene in the caravan | The family is leaving next to the road | Withdraw money from your office computer

If the game won't advance at this point please open the version jump section (settings - repair - version content) and choose Mia & Ethan move in. Basically no story will be missed out.

I'm not sure how you ended up in that situation, most likely closed the game during a scene...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLodge-3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Not much stuff in this update, but hey...
I personally think it would be nice to have some scenes with Luna, because of the different vibe she brings, especially compared with Emily.

CDiver

Nov 13, 2023
Looks like it. It was a total of 3 minutes of dialog added. Plus the mystery thing on the phone which makes little sense, but was easy enough to solve. Pretty disappointing for an update.
The game freezes up when I solve the mystery.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes