2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
European game makers are obsessed with using decimal points in place of commas ... that and the tendency to utilize regional slang terms and expect the rest of the planet to know what the heck it means
Truly bizarre that a european would use european formatting and slang. Why isn't everyone just american like normal!!

damace2k

Oct 25, 2018
I know it's probably just a pet peeve of mine, but so many European game makers are obsessed with using decimal points in place of commas (ex: 1.000 to Europe is One Thousand. In the US, that's just 1. The three zeros after the decimal are tenths, hundredths and thousandths.) Another thing I've noticed, like in this game, is the habit of using military 24-hr time instead of standard 12-hr time. Not sure if it's just easier to program games with 24-hr time or what. But, I've never seen anything other than a military chronograph that had anything but 12 hours showing on the face. 20:00 is just 7pm. How hard is it to program 7:00p or 7:00a? (shrug) Guess it doesn't matter. Just something I've noticed. Well, that and the tendency to utilize regional slang terms and expect the rest of the planet to know what the heck it means. LOL! Anyway... I've rambled enough.
maybe its the same reason europe (and nearly the whole world, execpt not even a handful countries) uses metric system and not the imperial (even england, from which america took it, doesnt use it anymore because its not accurate enough).

how on earth can a american expect that everyone uses their system? a day has 24h. how hard is it to say its 14 oclock ? in the military even the americans are using this, because its accurate and not confusing (i dont mind saying 2pm if the other person doesnt know this, but really, its basic knowledge).

grenzdebil

Jan 8, 2018
maybe its the same reason europe (and nearly the whole world, execpt not even a handful countries) uses metric system and not the imperial (even england, from which america took it, doesnt use it anymore because its not accurate enough).
If you're ever bored and need to burn five minutes or so, look up the official US definition of a foot, a pound and an inch. You may be surprised and you probably will be entertained. :cool:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I know it's probably just a pet peeve of mine, but so many European game makers are obsessed with using decimal points in place of commas (ex: 1.000 to Europe is One Thousand. In the US, that's just 1. The three zeros after the decimal are tenths, hundredths and thousandths.) Another thing I've noticed, like in this game, is the habit of using military 24-hr time instead of standard 12-hr time. Not sure if it's just easier to program games with 24-hr time or what. But, I've never seen anything other than a military chronograph that had anything but 12 hours showing on the face. 20:00 is just 7pm. How hard is it to program 7:00p or 7:00a? (shrug) Guess it doesn't matter. Just something I've noticed. Well, that and the tendency to utilize regional slang terms and expect the rest of the planet to know what the heck it means. LOL! Anyway... I've rambled enough.
the 1.000/1,000 thing is not just in the USA, it's the English language. Same reason you use quotes like this in English ("hey there!"), while in German the first quote signal is in a lower position

grenzdebil

Jan 8, 2018
the 1.000/1,000 thing is not just in the USA, it's the English language. Same reason you use quotes like this in English ("hey there!"), while in German the first quote signal is in a lower position
True, but one ISO states that actually both commas and points are "legal" as decimal separators.

whibber

Nov 27, 2018
How do I get the Belle scene? I've done everything else, when I talk to her I'm only able to buy a ticket.

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Seems like someone is speed running the game
Your game itself it is a speed running. It does not lacks of "content", it lacks of story.
The game itself does NOT make you excited enough to pause and read every sentence, so most people are just for the scenes.
You should try to focus in a way to expand the already existing content and making it more enjoyable, instead of adding more "content". You added a lot of characters and places without even using their potential. Even a trainer game can look more exciting than the actual version.

The art is good, the structure not that good but fine, the real point is the story being constructed bad in the start, so must people just click to skip dialogue and everything just to quick get the sex scenes. That is why people like to use cheats in games they think is not worth wasting time for bad things.

zhector43

Jan 3, 2018
How to advance time in the new update? I've tried using the bed but it says you are not currently free-roaming. Not sure how to find belle elsewise.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
How to advance time in the new update? I've tried using the bed but it says you are not currently free-roaming. Not sure how to find belle elsewise.
I dont ever recall ever needing to.

If you follow the "steps" via the ? at the top right, you tend to do the elements just fine and never need to.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes