• Total voters

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Lost Chapters [v0.3] [Asura Interactive] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,20 GB / 248 MB - TLOC-0.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,17 GB / 214 MB - TLOC-0.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Charlotte was hot looking Cikaandi not so much but Amba was better. Story seems interesting and this update seems to be back story content.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Only the futa content dealing with FC is optional as you have a choice to enter the room or not but the other 2 futa scenes that are in the game so far are part of the story and not optional.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
This game is still top for me.

However, I must say that it's a bit disappointing that the whole update has been dedicated to that plot about the past.

I found the idea of seeing events from the past and seeing how it related to the present day of the game interesting, along with the dreams/illusions of some characters, slowly discovering how it all related. And the pacing seemed right for me. Lots of current events and some moments about the past. Even the back story seemed very engaging to me.

But, as I said, I found this update a bit tiresome being all about the past. I would have preferred to keep the rhythm of slowly unraveling that plot. Or at least, that we would have had more content about the present, taking into account that there are several paths. The futa scenes (if you skip them or avoid them), the different paths with the girls (the students, the sister, etc)

Anyway, it's just a detail that I didn't like at all. But, as I said, it's still an absolutely top game for me.

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
This game is still top for me.

However, I must say that it's a bit disappointing that the whole update has been dedicated to that plot about the past.

I found the idea of seeing events from the past and seeing how it related to the present day of the game interesting, along with the dreams/illusions of some characters, slowly discovering how it all related. And the pacing seemed right for me. Lots of current events and some moments about the past. Even the back story seemed very engaging to me.

But, as I said, I found this update a bit tiresome being all about the past. I would have preferred to keep the rhythm of slowly unraveling that plot. Or at least, that we would have had more content about the present, taking into account that there are several paths. The futa scenes (if you skip them or avoid them), the different paths with the girls (the students, the sister, etc)

Anyway, it's just a detail that I didn't like at all. But, as I said, it's still an absolutely top game for me.
Yeah, I'm sure this stuff will be important later, but it was so divorced from the present narrative it was hard to care. This kinda thing shouldn't pop up until it needs to explain something relevant. It just feel like a non-sequitur like this.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019
First time trying this, few annoying things already.

Why is it 3 clicks just to save?
The default renpy menu is better in every way.

Why is the right-click menu animated? it just wastes time and adds no value.

Why remove the option to turn transitions off? they are super annoying, had to enable to console and input the command manually.

edit:

Now that I've finished the current content, I'll say that the story itself is quite good so far and has a lot of potential.
The only other thing I'd say is that while some choices are quite obvious as to their effects, other are not so much. If it was available I'd use a walk-through so that I know exactly what each decision will do.
Thank you for your feedback.

Kindly note that you can go to the save screen directly by pressing S, same for the load screen by pressing L.

I shall see if I can't add a skip transitions buttons as you suggested. Cheers!

Agni2013

Game Developer
May 3, 2019
shouldn't 0.x versions be longer than 0.xx? I know im just nitpicking, but it makes more sense for a larger update to be 0.x
I wish I could do that honestly. However the development time is more or less the same for every update. I work off a laptop, that also complicates things... :/

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Havenless_ Blaq Mask Yeah, the feedback for this update has been middling to say the least. I just felt like I had to get this out of my system before wrapping up 0.2. We won't be seeing this for a while. Back to Eve from now on.
Just to be clear, I really like those parts of the past. It's true that it's a bit jarring to have such fantastic elements in the past and not so much of that style in the present with Eve. But overall I like it.

The only thing that got a bit tedious for me was that the update was devoted entirely to the past. Considering the main attraction of the VN, in my opinion, is Eve's story. I wouldn't even have minded an update with the same amount of past and present events. But I understand that it may be more due to time issues. Adding more content would be more development time and maybe you have a set schedule or something like that.

Agni2013

Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Havenless_ You are too kind. :)
Yes, honestly I wish this update was far bigger that what came out. At least twice as big. Yet, I feel I should stick to a schedule with regular updates so that my supporters feel they are getting what they are paying for. Sadly, as you may already realize, this is the best I can do in two months with the resources I have at my disposal.

Reactions: Havenless_

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
looks good. more lesbian content. love it when you see scissors with scissors on the bed.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
One of the tag says female domination does it mean that a female dominates the MC or the MC dominates the females?

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I agree with Heavenless, I really liked the "flashback" if you will, but since Eve and how you "guide" her is the main attraction of the game, so even though the lore is very cool and all, it doesn't have that emotional impact we could have had if Eve was involved.

I repeat though, that was great content nonetheless.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Getting some errors:
NameError: name 'xuerel' is not defined (several times)
and
NameError: name 'hpoints' is not defined (one time)

Anyone else seeing these?

Added - UnRen shows them as variables, but they are marked as deleted (along with several others)
xuerel = deleted
hpoints = deleted

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Nope never had any errors at all playing this update. What was the last version that you played? Have you tried starting a new game to see if that fixes those errors.
Last version was 2.3 and no, have not tried a new game since it was not mentioned in the Op. Just used the last Save I had a few screens back from the end of the last version.
Will try a new game if it gets too bad. Happened maybe 4 times, total, so far.

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes