VN Ren'Py The Lost Chapters [v0.6.1 Public] [Asura Interactive]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Who is your favourite girl?

• Total voters

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
It did not cross my mind that people would not like seeing their love interests with someone else.
For me I actually like those scenes when they make sense for the characters (especially when they're optional) - the issue is that there was no indication/I did not realise that it was anything but a scene skip and it would turn off content going forward - which is something I looked towards, but skipped that scene when refreshing myself on a story before continuing playthrough.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I hope that in the future of Xue's path of dominance, she will dominate that woman over there who completely dominated her in the past.

Reactions: Marcus_S

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Everyone, I hear you loud and clear. My intention for this scene was where Xue shows off MC what she was missing out on, make MC jealous. However, it seems the scene did not come across as such to everyone and it is obviously a moment where the player loses their agency. I will make amends. Please wait till the next update.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Everyone, I hear you loud and clear. My intention for this scene was where Xue shows off MC what she was missing out on, make MC jealous. However, it seems the scene did not come across as such to everyone and it is obviously a moment where the player loses their agency. I will make amends. Please wait till the next update.
Well I mean first she kinda forces herself on the protagonist, then she just barely refrains from forcefully penetrating her vaginally, next she cheats on her instead of making sure Eve becomes comfortable enough to go all the way...kinda don't think that path even qualifies as romance anymore after that point. I understand that it wasn't your intention to make her come across like a vile person but honestly it makes her look kinda bad. Thanks for listening, but of course it's your game & story, so you should write it the way that feels right to you. Since I don't know how you plan to adjust things I hope it's fine to point out (just to be clear) that there is no way to turn around the ship for Xue just by apologizing to Eve or something, so if the cheating happens (especially right after Eve confessed her feelings and expressed her desire to enter a relationship with her), no matter what, that is the end of any route with her for me personally, since, well, people show their true colours when they are the ones calling the shots and she to me just demonstrates she doesn't deserve any love from Eve, acting that way.

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Is it possible to turn off the futa things?
Yes, basically, by skipping the scene with Selene & Xue at the start there won't be any futa on female for the protagonist & you can again skip the futa scene between to other characters later on.

Reactions: mumilf101

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
First off, I love the game. Great stuff. But to your comment above, I understand what you're conveying, but it's inconsistent with Xue's actions/development regardless.

If you take the prior scene with Xue & Eve, where they are in Xue's office, and whether you're on the Xue Dom/Sub path, Xue still asks Eve to be her girlfriend at the end (choice left up to the player). I chose 'Yes' to be Xue's girlfriend (I'm on the Dom path), to which Xue was ecstatic.

Why would Xue then essentially cuck Eve when she steps outside just to "show off MC what she was missing out on". Like Eve has already accepted to be her girlfriend. The Dom stuff can just be kink stuff they do with each other when they're alone. Maybe just a plot hole?

My other theory is Xue not used to being in a relationship has her in a state of inexperience and has her reverting back to her typical way of thinking.

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Well I mean first she kinda forces herself on the protagonist, then she just barely refrains from forcefully penetrating her vaginally, next she cheats on her instead of making sure Eve becomes comfortable enough to go all the way...kinda don't think that path even qualifies as romance anymore at that point. I understand if it wasn't your intention to make her come across like a vile person but honestly it makes her look really, really bad. Thanks for listening, but of course it's your game & story, so you should write it the way that feels right to you. Since I don't know how you plan to adjust things I hope it's fine to point out (just to be clear) that there is no way to turn around the ship for Xue just by apologizing to Eve or something, so if the cheating happens (especially right after Eve confessed her feelings and expressed her desire to enter a relationship with her), no matter what, that is the end of any route with her for me personally, since, well, people show their true colours when they are the ones calling the shots and she to me just demonstrates she doesn't deserve any love from Eve, acting that way.
Well, if you throw out the cheating, Xue can still very well be the dominant one in the relationship & it still be on a romance path. Just as long as there is a mutual understanding between her and Eve that that is as far as it extends.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Well, if you throw out the cheating, Xue can still very well be the dominant one in the relationship & it still be on a romance path. Just as long as there is a mutual understanding between her and Eve that that is as far as it extends.
Yep of course, but for that the cheating has to go completely, my point is that there's no way for Xue to make up for her actions afterwards.

Edit: Well there are people who like NTR so maybe the scene shouldn't be removed for everyone, but there should be an alternative for people who detest it.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
In my case, I kind of like cuckquean a lot. Too bad not many games feature this. I was really surprised because I didn't expect
+1 for cuckqueaning, it happens rarely and if it does, it's usually not very well done; let's see if this game can deliver a good asymmetric relationship or if the "critics" win again and the game becomes just another generic one like thousand others.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
+1 for cuckqueaning, it happens rarely and if it does, it's usually not very well done; let's see if this game can deliver a good asymmetric relationship or if the "critics" win again and the game becomes just another generic one like thousand others.
It's not a contest who "wins", it's about not forcing that sort of stuff on people who are put off by it, nobody says it shouldn't be a thing for those into it.

Edit: Also, after going through some pages of "new" games I will say I am quite astonished by the fact NTR lovers like complain in about any thread that supposedly there are no games for them when about every 5th upload here in quite a while is more or less all about NTR. No idea why apparently they feel like that sorta stuff has to be forced into every single story + relationship & on people who hate it (as if their actual fetish is ruining other people's day and not cucking). Be happy when it's added but stop acting as if NTR is something niche that you can't find easily by just looking at a single page of uploaded games here and as if anyone is taking away something from you when games offer alternatives for people turned off by your personal kink.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Agni2013 I haven't player Baldur's Gate 3 yet, I have a potato PC.
I think the developer, Agni2013 didn't write that Changelog in the OP but rather the moderator who updated/edited the OP did. I had this suspicion for quite some time now since I noticed a similar situation in another game thread.

Reactions: Agni2013

Agni2013

Game Developer
May 3, 2019
My other theory is Xue not used to being in a relationship has her in a state of inexperience and has her reverting back to her typical way of thinking.
That is what I was gunning for, Xue's inexperience with relationships and her frustrations with MC not willing to have penetrative sex with her. I will adjust the script a bit more. The idea did not get presented properly. Time to go back to the drawing board.
Will there be a android port? Or rather will there be an update to the android port?
I am sorry, I don't provide android ports as I can't quality test them.
I think the developer, Agni2013 didn't write that Changelog in the OP but rather the moderator who updated/edited the OP did. I had this suspicion for quite some time now since I noticed a similar situation in another game thread.
Sorry, that's entirely on me. Been in early access since 2020.:D

Darkmessiah30 Act 1 is best, I envy you. They dropped the ball hard in act 3.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I don't remember if I said so before, but I like the game. Started for Selene and came out a Xue fan, lol. I'll admit the latest update wasn't my taste 100% because the whole forced sex scene, I'm more of a committed person, so needless to say it ticked me off to see my gf just cheating on me day 1 and being forced to just be okay with it instead of sharing, but whatever. :confused:

I'll keep playing, but given how small this update was I'll probably wait a while before coming back.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I'll admit the latest update wasn't my taste 100% because the whole forced sex scene, I'm more of a committed person, so needless to say it ticked me off to see my gf just cheating on me day 1
And a forced sex scene that only happens because the player beforehand had no control over Eve refusing to have vaginal sex with Xue, so it's just all around contrived, not even talking about what it says about Xue if that's how she tries to force Eve into doing what she wants. At the very least there should be an option to break up with her immediately at that point and not in a kind way, either.

Obviously though that is only 1 character & while she used to be my favorite character prior to this update there is still a whole cast of other potential romances. So it's as you say still not something that ruins the game overall, just...mighty big disappointment. I'm curious to see how the Dev will fix it though, I know they can do it, given enough time to think about the whole situation.

Last edited:

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I made a mistake at the Xue- Selene scene. It did not cross my mind that people would not like seeing their love interests with someone else.
What's rent like under that rock? :ROFLMAO: This is unironically the funniest statement I've ever seen a dev make on this entire site.

That said, I don't really care that much myself. I don't really insert myself with the MC, but enjoy the story told through her perspective, which has thus far been really fun. I really like what you've done with the game so far.

That said, homie, come on now, people have killed each other for less in this world lmao.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, I decided to give this game a try, and really is quite the interesting game, that's for sure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very curious as to where this goes, and be looking forward for more. Thank you for this game thus far!!!

Agni2013

Game Developer
May 3, 2019
What's rent like under that rock? :ROFLMAO: This is unironically the funniest statement I've ever seen a dev make on this entire site.

That said, I don't really care that much myself. I don't really insert myself with the MC, but enjoy the story told through her perspective, which has thus far been really fun. I really like what you've done with the game so far.

That said, homie, come on now, people have killed each other for less in this world lmao.
Hey mate. How have been? Glad to see you back here.
That said, I know. Rookie mistake. I have been trying to write this like a novel. My favourite VNs, like FSN, KnK or Tsukihime have protagonists that have have their goals and motivations, and while I do enjoy reading them, I never self insert myself in the story. I am nowhere as good a writer as Nasu is, of course.
Of course, games are supposed to an immersive medium and I realise I need to realise that. An advantage they have over books. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

JenMistress Thank you. I am glad you are enjoying it. It's readers like you who inspire me to keep pushing forward and striving for excellence. Cheers!

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes