VN Ren'Py The Lost Chapters [v0.6.1 Public] [Asura Interactive]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Who is your favourite girl?

• Total voters

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
why is Xue listening to Eve? Xue already forced her cock down Eve's throat so whats stopping her from just forcing Eve into sex lol i wish we had the option for that too. a good opportunity was missed at the office

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
why is Xue listening to Eve? Xue already forced her cock down Eve's throat so whats stopping her from just forcing Eve into sex lol i wish we had the option for that too. a good opportunity was missed at the office
Oh you mean when you play the sub route? I think it's mostly bc she loves Eve and whom you love you don't wana hurt. That's kinda logic I mean. I think that if it wasn't Eve's 1st time, she'd have prbbly gone for it lol.

I saw the update's out smn know when the public one will be available?

THX

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
Oh you mean when you play the sub route? I think it's mostly bc she loves Eve and whom you love you don't wana hurt. That's kinda logic I mean. I think that if it wasn't Eve's 1st time, she'd have prbbly gone for it lol.

THX
you are clearly wrong and yet here you are replying to my comment like you know lol

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019

THX
Pretty much what I had in mind when writing the scene. :)
madelein-00 Don't worry, there will be penetration next time they meet. I need to write a special scene to make it memorable.

The new update is going to public over the weekend. I had broken my wrist while boxing, and pretty much lost two months worth of time with my hand in cast. So this update is a little short.

Reactions: nuks and Johan_0000
Oct 9, 2021
Pretty much what I had in mind when writing the scene. :)
madelein-00 Don't worry, there will be penetration next time they meet. I need to write a special scene to make it memorable.

The new update is going to public over the weekend. I had broken my wrist while boxing, and pretty much lost two months worth of time with my hand in cast. So this update is a little short.
well this game kind remember me of claymore and senran kagura

Reactions: Agni2013

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Lost Chapters [v0.6.1 Public] [Asura Interactive]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -