4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Who is your favourite girl?

• Total voters

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
"However, isn't there a saying about things that appear too good to be true?"

View attachment 963275
View attachment 963322
:rolleyes: Like it or not, this is what the body's peak performance looks like. lol
interesting,so the female protagonist can become a futa. hmm. I am sure I will enjoy this story. I usually prefer where the transformation happens to a male protagonist,whether by magic,demon curse or experiment gone wrong. Where the male protagonist either becomes a full fledged female,womb and the whole Nine,so not just cosmetic changes. He either tries to reverse what has occured or due to unfortunate events he...she falls in lust with her new body and new sexual experiences. So Eve becoming a Futa, i Wonder if Eve will embrace it or try to reverse it?.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
interesting,so the female protagonist can become a futa. hmm. I am sure I will enjoy this story. I usually prefer where the transformation happens to a male protagonist,whether by magic,demon curse or experiment gone wrong. Where the male protagonist either becomes a full fledged female,womb and the whole Nine,so not just cosmetic changes. He either tries to reverse what has occured or due to unfortunate events he...she falls in lust with her new body and new sexual experiences. So Eve becoming a Futa, i Wonder if Eve will embrace it or try to reverse it?.
Eve isn't the one with the dick, Xue is.

Eve doesn't change, she's still got her pussy, no other attachments.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
v0.4.2b
Advances the Xue route as per patron vote.
In case anyone else was wondering, this means that there's only anything in this update if the MC consented to a relationship with Xue in the previous version. If not, the release adds all of four lines.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
During the first scene with Xue you're giving the option to let Xue dominate Eve, and boy was it the best part of the game, I wouldn't be surprised if most of the people who are interested in this game are interested in Xue and specifically her dom path(looking at the polls both here and on patreon), but after waiting for months, her second scene with Eve finally arrives, in another goddamn dream sequence [which I'm personally sick and tired of at this point along with all the freaking flashbacks] where she gets a handjob...
I say okay, maybe the next scene is gonna be awesome, then the time comes for the MC to go to Xue's office, I'm so excited to see how she doms her during their first sex scene, only for Xue to end up doing a full 180 on the whole dom thing, and we end up with some lame ass thighjob as a consolation prize I guess...
She asks Eve to be her girlfriend which is nice, but I suspect we're in for some lame-ass vanilla relationship and sex scenes, or god forbid Eve becomes the dom in this relationship.
Reading past comments I see those that went through a sub Xue complaining of the inverse, I feel like the dom/sub paths were fused into something that's neither here nor there, which defeats the whole point of it, it would've been better if there was only one path for Xue and you were either in or out, that way it would remain consistent and the players would not be disappointed and feel that their agency was taken away from them.

I remember looking forward to this new Amazonian futa character the Dev teased in some pics, and then you see her in the game's first lengthy flashback and a herald of things to come, Cikaandi, the second futa of the game, she looks amazing and the sex scenes are amazing.
Except that apparently, Cikaandi is the brother controlling his sister's body, Yes that's a futa in body but the mind's that of a man, he even refers to himself as "he" if you had any doubt, which was a complete turn-off for me personally, and defeats the whole point of futas.

I can't help but feel defeated at this point, seeing the things I looked forward becoming a disappointment one after the other, I still like this game, and Xue's path, and look forward to future updates, but I feel like the game went from a 9 to a 7.
I'm very interested in hearing the opinion of other Xue-stans, do you also feel the same way about how things are moving? or do you prefer it this way?

Last edited:

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
During the first scene with Xue you're giving the option to let Xue dominate Eve, and boy was it the best part of the game, I wouldn't be surprised if most of the people who are interested in this game are interested in Xue and specifically her dom path(looking at the polls both here and on patreon), but after waiting for months, her second scene with Eve finally arrives, in another goddamn dream sequence [which I'm personally sick and tired of at this point along with all the freaking flashbacks] where she gets a handjob...
I say okay, maybe the next scene is gonna be awesome, then the time comes for the MC to go to Xue's office, I'm so excited to see how she doms her during their first sex scene, only for Xue to end up doing a full 180 on the whole dom thing, and we end up with some lame ass thighjob as a consolation prize I guess...
She asks Eve to be her girlfriend which is nice, but I suspect we're in for some lame-ass vanilla relationship and sex scenes, or god forbid Eve becomes the dom in this relationship.
Reading past comments I see those that went through a sub Xue complaining of the inverse, I feel like the dom/sub paths were fused into something that's neither here nor there, which defeats the whole point of it, it would've been better if there was only one path for Xue and you were either in or out, that way it would remain consistent and the players would not be disappointed and feel that their agency was taken away from them.

I remember looking forward to this new Amazonian futa character the Dev teased in some pics, and then you see her in the game's first lengthy flashback and a herald of things to come, Cikaandi, the second futa of the game, she looks amazing and the sex scenes are amazing.
Except that apparently, Cikaandi is the brother controlling his sister's body, Yes that's a futa in body but the mind's that of a man, he even refers to himself as "he" if you had any doubt, which was a complete turn-off for me personally, and defeats the whole point of futas.

I can't help but feel defeated at this point, seeing the things I looked forward becoming a disappointment one after the other, I still like this game, and Xue's path, and look forward to future updates, but I feel like the game went from a 9 to a 7.
I'm very interested in hearing the opinion of other Xue-stans, do you also feel the same way about how things are moving? or do you prefer it this way?
I already wrote here before that Xue has little time in the game and I don't know her that well, but I have her save and Eve is a dominant there, I just don't like submissive protagonists. :HideThePain:
If you think that the paths are united in one, then I can tell you for sure, the scenes on sub and dom paths are very different.
And we already have the choice not to be in a relationship with her. And being a sub or a dom is just a bonus, I mean other girls don't have it.

And I'm almost sure that people complained mainly that the script was bugged and on the dom Eve path, we got a sub scene and not that it was some kind of non-vanilla.

I am satisfied with the dom Eve and I cannot say about the opposite path. The only thing is if Xue gets more scenes over time it would be great just to get to know her better, but I see that Agni is already moving in that direction so I won't whine about it anymore. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Absolom

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
If you think that the paths are united in one, then I can tell you for sure, the scenes on sub and dom paths are very different.
In that case consider me confused, if the paths are not merged why the hell did Xue suddenly change in behavior.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
In that case consider me confused, if the paths are not merged why the hell did Xue suddenly change in behavior.
Have no idea what are you talking about. She's dominant in that scenes. If you don't like degree of her dominance, unlucky I guess :HideThePain:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
If Xue is dominant, she'll be in control in the scene up until the point where the MC reveals that she's never taken a dick before, at which point Xue backs down a bit, grinds against her and comes down her throat. If the MC is dominant, the scene will go very differently, the MC tying Xue up, teasing her with her feet, and getting her off by hand before making her eat her own cum.

Last edited:

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Have no idea what are you talking about. She's dominant in that scenes. If you don't like degree of her dominance, unlucky I guess :HideThePain:
In the first scene they meet Xue basically facefucks her and treats her like her personal cumdump, now Eve tells her to wait and Xue suddenly becomes all mushy?
Maybe you're right, I've set my expectations higher for the dom route than I ought to, seeing Xue getting blueballed after months of waiting for this scene sort of made me lose it lol.

Last edited:

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your criticism about the dom Xue route. I appreciate your honesty and willingness to share your thoughts with me. I understand that the dominant route is not meeting your expectations of the game.

I apologize for falling short on that front. Please know that I am constantly working to improve the story experience, and the next update should meet your expectations for a dom Xue. She's still in the the room with a raging hard on after all.

Your feedback is valuable to me, and I promise to use it to improve the game and earn back those two(and maybe one more?) points.:)

Thank you for your continued support.

Agni2013

Game Developer
May 3, 2019
I do get a happy everytime this gets updated.

On another note i'd love it if it got sold on Steam at some point.
Maybe a definitive version in the future would release on steam. The early renders need to be reworked somewhat. They are ugly.

It was cool, as always. Thanks for the update.

It seems that slowly the plot begins to clear up and I'm glad. The scene with dau Kyra is hot. Although, I wonder if she's also one of main LI :unsure:
Hey guys, I'm new to this game finally decided to give it a shot. Who are the 3 main romance options, sorry if its been asked before, I looked and I couldn't find any thing about it unless I over looked.
I shall not fall before your common sense! :HideThePain:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wutki I am afraid our charming resident lesbian is correct. :)
The three ROs are Chloe, Xue and Selene.
Also, regarding Kyra's attempts at getting Xue and Eve together, you are correct, Kyra is not going to be born in this timeline. If conceived, Xue and Eve's child is going to be someone else entirely.

View attachment 2605942
Dafydd? Would our loved developper be Welsh? Can we have the Welsh script? Please, please!
I can barely keep up wih the latin alphabets... :LOL:

Last edited:

Agni2013

Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Awww well thank you for taking my silly rant under consideration, just take everything I said with a grain of salt, I overreacted a bit.
Cheers mate. No worries, people only rant for something they are passionate about.
Also, I was not aware Cikaandi would get so popular for an one off character. Maybe I will create a similar character for my next project as a main RO.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sasarko99

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
this game confuses me

i dont get the story or the intention ...

i got it there are "hidden demons" and the counterpart (somewhat about Knights? )

the writing is .. how to put it ... not that compelling to pay attention to every sentence , thats may the point why i dont get it ...

the chars are somewhat uninterresting (sry ~. ~ )
(dont take it as offense - just my 2cents )

can someone give me a summary what exactly is going on?
(our favorite forum lesbian maybe ;) )

RohMadden

May 10, 2023
At the beginning of the game I didn't care much for Xue but in the last update I came to appreciate her a little more.

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes