Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
I keep losing it is just auto attacking and rarely using skills the worst part is if I had control I could win.

Sep 13, 2021
I thought there'd be some exploration aspect. But it's a random intercut of me having the cowgirl with three options, and nothing otherwise making an impact. Is something broken?

dani_iturry

Jan 21, 2021
Mini-guide
/ALWAYS HAVE 50 OF GOLD OR YOU WILL BE SOFTLOCKET (WILL NEED TO CHEAT)
/IF YOU CAN, TALK WITH EVERYONE SOME WILL GIVE YOU HINTS OR ITEMS (TALK WITH THE COW GIRL, THE GUY DRINKING ALONE IN THE BAR)
/DON'T USE THE EXP SCROLL UNTIL YOU GET THE SLIME AND SKELETON
/IF YOU DIE YOU CAN ONLY REVIVE WITH A ITEM (PHOENIX FEATHER?) THAT COST 500 GOLD, IF YOU DIE JUST LOAD A SAVE
/ABOUT THE WARRIOR GIRL, COMPLETE THE COW GIRL QUEST AND SHE WILL BE AT HER SHOP
1-You will start at night, go to sleep.
2. go right until the coffins and talk to the skeleton, he will join you.
3. go to the fountain and you will see a object in it, it's a bottle with a smile inside, grab, open it and say yes.
4. go to the tavern(right of the fountain) and just outside of the tavern in a corner is a green haired guy, accept and follow his instructions (only at night).
5- Go all the way up, and then you will be at the arena, if you go right you can buy tickets (ticket guy will give one for free)
3. go to loser arena and fight (gives 150 gold)
4. at night make the mission of the green haired guy, and see if the cow girl is hungry, talk to her and you will need to get 500 gold
5. at the left of the arena entrances there's a buttler guy/trader who can sell you a warrior girl i think is 300 gold, i recommend to farm until you buy it (the trader says if you don't buy her, she will be send away, don't know if it really happens.
6. now you just need to farm all the gold, first buy the warrior girl and then give 500 gold to the cow girl, after that a mini event happens, (if you are lost after gaining control, grab the green bottles, they are up and then go out, right and talk to the purple human trader, go to the tavern to eat and go back to the shop)
7. NOW THE WARRIOR GIRL WILL BE AVAILABLE , she will be at the cow girls shop, you can talk to her at night and select special service.

Reactions: zpanew123

dani_iturry

Jan 21, 2021
Also, don't waste your time with this game, is so fucking broken, and there's sooo many ways to get softlocked where you will need to restart from the beginning.

gameboyy71

Feb 8, 2022
dev definitely didn't play test the game, after the mage trial everything became super difficult to beat. No cc immunity/ good aoe skills and having the enemies doing 50 damage per hit is obnoxious lol. Plus, why does resting in bed not heal the mc? That's like basic RPG thing.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote