trauts

Aug 12, 2018
given the option:
1720089819421.png

i don't think this dialogue works out:
1720089896606.png
yeah, it'll work with slut, whore, bitch (princess might work) & etc. but not with baby, sweetie & etc.
may want to consider dirty/rough talk, but since it's supposed to be a punishment for her... giving her a nickname(pet name) might be better at a later stage?

Last edited:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I know this game is a slow burn, and i honestly love it(top 3 for me). But damn this update was blue balls city. To literally be randomly stopped just before we put our cock in Dorothy, and then again with Lily is ridiculous.

The amount of I owe U's the MC has from getting multiple woman off, only to be interupted before he gets anything in return is starting to really annoy me.

However I am still really enjoying the story and cant wait to see it unfold.

Reactions: shamtiiomi

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
can anyone help me about the relationships in this game ?
I don't understand anything ... (((
Not really sure where the problem is.
Ashley is his half-sister, everyone else introduces their relation at least 1mio times.
The redhead neighbour is still somewhat suspicious, so it is intentional that we can't be sure, I think.
But I can't say if you use some mod to mess with the relations, then it's on you.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
The good news is that the Patreon page is up and running, but this incident taught me a few things. The SubscribeStar page will be available today or tomorrow. From now on, I will only talk and discuss here, and I'm advising everyone only to discuss things that are under guidelines and talk smartly. Just so these incidents never happen again.
Anyway here is a render of Lauren someone from the MC's Past. And there are 30 more of these in the Patreon post.
asdadasda.png

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Sana, a political figure from the Novus City. An Indian beauty who doesn't skip leg day.
SpeedPostX
20240716_063646.jpg

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes