The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Aww, I got super excited until I realized it was a xmas special. :(
I really wish devs would stop doing these, we want to push the story forward or spend some intimate time with all these wonderful characters, not some throw away 1/year non-canonical lark.

Sorry Speedy, can't wait til you get back to the main game though.

TheAverageForumUser

Nov 12, 2021
One of the best developer notes on this site , lets us know what's planned , what's never gonna be in this VN and pretty much answers all questions that I can think of . Looking forward to play the special episode .

Reactions: The ArcKnight

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
New possible player here...
So quick question? After reading through many posts about this Jen character, is it safe to say if I don't accept her then there isn't much of a game to play? Pretty much a similar concept to 'My new family' if you don't accept Sandra (The Harem instigator) then any chance of getting much content from there on, is very limited?
Or can we still expect a monogamous route with other characters, even if it dwindles the amount of game content?
Sorry I know that there has been somewhat of a shit show regarding this in the past, but would like to know where it's up to now from the players/fans perspective. Thanks for any feedback.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I also have a question. Is this another poly harem game where all the girls are bi out of nowhere? It is just I'm tired of that troupe. I'm just looking for a pure harem game for once. If this is not no problem I will just move on and say good luck Dev I wish you the best.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I also have a question. Is this another poly harem game where all the girls are bi out of nowhere? It is just I'm tired of that troupe. I'm just looking for a pure harem game for once. If this is not no problem I will just move on and say good luck Dev I wish you the best.
Iirc, the dev has stated that only some girls are going to bi, not everyone.

Reactions: EJW

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
so when you say lesbian is will be optional do you mean that you make choices that lead to a different scen or it still happens but we never see it. if the second option then optional is the correct word if the first option avoidable is a better term at least on this site also when yo say lesbian being optional is that including in threesomes including mc or only pure lesbian scenes. I appreciate you breaking you plans in regards to this down i just still need a little clarification before i decide to continue this or not.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
New possible player here...
So quick question? After reading through many posts about this Jen character, is it safe to say if I don't accept her then there isn't much of a game to play? Pretty much a similar concept to 'My new family' if you don't accept Sandra (The Harem instigator) then any chance of getting much content from there on, is very limited?
Or can we still expect a monogamous route with other characters, even if it dwindles the amount of game content?
Sorry I know that there has been somewhat of a shit show regarding this in the past, but would like to know where it's up to now from the players/fans perspective. Thanks for any feedback.
You can pursue paths with other women, but how much is there going to be content without Jen is hard to say. But clearly Jen is very important for the overall story, with MC having already history with her for some time. Personally based on what we've seen so far, i wouldn't put too much into the claims about how Jen is somehow the most untrustworthy character ever, ok i exaggerate the claims a bit here, but rather she is interesting character with her own stuff going on and who worries on what MC will feel for her in the future and that she is in the end firmly in the MC's corner.

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Anyone encounter this before or knows of a fix? Happens when trying to access the settings menu. I do have the walkthrough mod installed. I`ll give it a try without to see if that's the issue
EDIT: It's the walkthrough mod. Without it there is no error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 751, in execute
    screen preferences():
    screen preferences():
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 755, in execute
    use game_menu(_("Preferences"), scroll="viewport"):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 456, in execute
    screen game_menu(title, scroll=None, yinitial=0.0):
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 465, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 468, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 474, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 477, in execute
    if scroll == "viewport":
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 479, in execute
    viewport:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 488, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 489, in execute
    transclude
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 757, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 759, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 786, in execute
    vbox: #add these 3 lines
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 788, in execute
    bar value FieldValue(persistent, "dialogueBoxOpacity", range=1.0, style="slider")
  File "renpy/common/00barvalues.rpy", line 285, in get_adjustment
    value -= self.offset
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -=: 'NoneType' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen preferences():
    screen preferences():
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 465, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 468, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 474, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 477, in execute
    if scroll == "viewport":
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 479, in execute
    viewport:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 488, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 489, in execute
    transclude
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 757, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 759, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 786, in execute
    vbox: #add these 3 lines
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 788, in execute
    bar value FieldValue(persistent, "dialogueBoxOpacity", range=1.0, style="slider")
  File "renpy/sl2/sldisplayables.py", line 252, in sl2bar
    return renpy.display.behavior.Bar(range, value, width, height, vertical=False, **properties)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1847, in __init__
    adjustment = value.get_adjustment()
  File "renpy/common/00barvalues.rpy", line 285, in get_adjustment
    value -= self.offset
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -=: 'NoneType' and 'int'

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
EPISODE-3-FINAL
Wed Feb  1 04:34:30 2023

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Reactions: Cernunnos.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheLostLove-Christmas2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Lost Love [Episode 3 Final fixed] [SpeedPostX] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,35 GB / 284 MB - TheLostLove-EPISODE-3-FINAL-fixed-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,32 GB / 249 MB - TheLostLove-EPISODE-3-FINAL-fixed-mac-crunched.zip
= ~21% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/100%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Huh? An X-Mas special at the start of february? Did it show up here this late or did the dev really finished this project just recently? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: kwiatos

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
You can pursue paths with other women, but how much is there going to be content without Jen is hard to say. But clearly Jen is very important for the overall story, with MC having already history with her for some time. Personally based on what we've seen so far, i wouldn't put too much into the claims about how Jen is somehow the most untrustworthy character ever, ok i exaggerate the claims a bit here, but rather she is interesting character with her own stuff going on and who worries on what MC will feel for her in the future and that she is in the end firmly in the MC's corner.
Well, believe it or not.
I trust the Dev when he says he aims to pursue a positive story with Jen and that not everything is as bleak as I have made it out to be.

BUT for me, honesty and loyalty are super important IRL, so my perception is colored through this lens.
Problems in a family or relationship can only be solved if you are talking to each other.

And that's not what's happening in this game. Everybody has secrets. And MC stumbles around in the dark while all people constantly think about telling him stuff but they fucking never do.

As an example, IRL Cheating is a dealbreaker for me, but I can see myself forgiving her in the right circumstances. The chances for that are low but I wouldn't rule it out outright.
But if for whatever reason it would come out that it happened 8 years ago, right at the beginning of our relationship, there would be no going back.
Not only is there the initial betrayal but she made the conscious decision to lie to me for 8 fucking years.

There would be no way in Hell I could believe her anything ever again.

And in this game, every single LI keeps secrets from the MC (outside of the neighbor and work boss chick) some are worse than others.

Jen -> don't know what her deal is, but as it sounds she didn't even fuck up herself and is helping someone else, but can't talk to MC because of Plot-mystery

MCs Sister ->knows that he fell out with his friend(?) from high school because of a misunderstanding but can't be arsed to clear it up.

His lost sister doesn't tell him that they are related -> somewhat understandable ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jen's niece -> knows what's up and can't be bothered to tell MC as long as she can't get monetary value out of it.

Police chick/high school friend(?) -> is a Tsundere in love with the MC but also can't be arsed to voice it, instead she tries to antagonize him at every possible opportunity because growing hate is a great base for a future relationship.

Work-friend/cyber stalker girl -> is stalking the MC with bugged apartment, hacked PC, and all the bells and whistles.

Work Boss chick -> has already a kid of her own and is proly married I don't know.

nearly forgot Jen's Sister -> only one short appearance, but has also some sort of relationship with MC and is proly in the middle of the fuckup or not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, but she also knows and didn't talk to him.

All in all, I like The AVN but all this Crap is only from the people closest to the MC there is literally zero outside pressure on them to act this shitty.
Is the game crap? No, it is not. I like the character the Dev wrote, but I would love them even more if they could stop lying for 5 straight seconds.
But if the game continues as it started I probably stop following till it's finished just to save myself from high blood pressure.

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Well, I for one was pretty excited when I saw a new update. Then a couple of seconds later I noticed it said "xmas special".
300+ renders made for this crap. Time and effort that could've been spent on the next episode/chapter/whatever. Meh (n)

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
You have a very generous interpretation of "working"
Well, I adjusted preferences without the mod, closed the game, added the mod, started the game and finished the whole content with no errors. Don't know what you call that, but for me it sure looks like it works

• Angry
Reactions: dominator_css
Aug 8, 2017
Pleasantly surprised by this Christmas special; nice to see a dev put actual effort into a christmas episode, can't wait for the next update.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes