VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Lost Outlander [Act I 0.1] [Lodge of Dreamers]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

khalidevil

Jan 20, 2020
Truck-kun is in the game. 10/10 for me. interesting start for the story and great renders, hopefully monthly updates to keep the game alive and fresh. When I get my paycheck consider me a supporter. Good luck Dev.

• Haha
Reactions: Ithilion

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
The Lost Outlander [Prologue] [Lodge of Dreamers] - Original Size: 674MB

Compressed version for PC (73MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Wasn't for me, I'm getting really tired of stupid, and now intelligent MC's in school settings. Anyway, good luck to the dev. (y)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
OK, so very nice first version. Quite short but being a prologue it was to be expected. This could turn into something... interesting.

However, the dev should check some annoying story inconsistencies.
For example, if he's pretending not to be an exceptionally gifted student and keeps getting 60/100 on every test, why does Giselle think to herself "isn't that the guy who always gets really high marks?" and seek his help? :unsure:

When the teacher calls him to her office after the first class she thinks to herself "I have to be more careful, he doesn't seem as simple as I thought he is." Make up your mind, lady: either you suspected he was a genius or you thought he was simple, both are not compatible :(
Along the same lines, the teacher wants to put his intelligence to the test to prove her theory. However, when he visits her home she tells him she knows very well who he is, what he could do at age 7, blablabla. What did she need to prove then? How can she "suspect" anything when she knew everything for a fact? And anyway, how did she prove her alleged theory was right when according to her words he just got 1 more point than his usual mark of 60? It makes no sense
at all :(

EDIT: Another inconsistency I just realized about. If you choose to play the piano the MC calls her mom and they talk on the phone. They seem on friendly terms, the MC smiles and seems happy to listen to her voice. However, the morning after visiting the teacher she calls him, complains about not having talked in a long time o_O and he gives a curt annoyed reply.

I'm also really sorry for all players whose real name is Eric. They can't play a single game in peace :KEK:

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Simple as in - GEEK - i.e. a quick smile and she lands him! Nothing to do with smarts at all.
Women like to play the - got you,you are so predictable, no mistery, good bye montage,
or in this case ... hello minion!
I have to be more careful, he doesn't seem as simple as I thought he is
Careful as in maybe he can resist her charms and act like a human being,
not like a puppy on her leash.

Reactions: Aristos

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
OK, so very nice first version. Quite short but being a prologue it was to be expected. This could turn into something... interesting.

However, the dev should check some annoying story inconsistencies.
For example, if he's pretending not to be an exceptionally gifted student and keeps getting 60/100 on every test, why does Giselle think to herself "isn't that the guy who always gets really high marks?" and seek his help? :unsure:

When the teacher calls him to her office after the first class she thinks to herself "I have to be more careful, he doesn't seem as simple as I thought he is." Make up your mind, lady: either you suspected he was a genius or you thought he was simple, both are not compatible :(
Along the same lines, the teacher wants to put his intelligence to the test to prove her theory. However, when he visits her home she tells him she knows very well who he is, what he could do at age 7, blablabla. What did she need to prove then? How can she "suspect" anything when she knew everything for a fact? And anyway, how did she prove her alleged theory was right when according to her words he just got 1 more point than his usual mark of 60? It makes no sense
at all :(

EDIT: Another inconsistency I just realized about. If you choose to play the piano the MC calls her mom and they talk on the phone. They seem on friendly terms, the MC smiles and seems happy to listen to her voice. However, the morning after visiting the teacher she calls him, complains about not having talked in a long time o_O and he gives a curt annoyed reply.

I'm also really sorry for all players whose real name is Eric. They can't play a single game in peace :KEK:
I feel sorry for you, you dont seem to find peace and quiet playing these novels. Always finding annoying inconsitencies. They dont stop coming. Im gonna try to play games following your ratings from now on.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I feel sorry for you, you dont seem to find peace and quiet playing these novels. Always finding annoying inconsitencies. They dont stop coming. Im gonna try to play games following your ratings from now on.
There are inconsistencies in almost every game. It's normal, devs are human and we all make mistakes or overlook things.
If I don't give a fuck about the game I don't bother to comment on it. I just delete it and move on to the next one :KEK:
But if I like the game and think it has potential I try to help, like in this case. I liked the whole game premise so I thought it was a shame that we were presented with such inconsistencies so early into the story.

After playing again, I think I understand that the teacher apparently found out about the MC's life just after his exam and right before he visited her. Well, that's a huge coincidence... In any case, I think it's not explained well enough. Instead of having her explain to him (and us) that she knows about his past when she meets him, I believe the dev should have created a separate scene where the teacher gets that information before their meeting, so that the player is aware of what's going on when the MC goes to her home.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. here is the thing ... players get the MC perspective only, any reaction from the MC
is just the impact he has on other characters and then we get their thoughts in that moment.
the teacher apparently found out
that's a huge coincidence
Putting words in her mouth and thoughts in her head is dev”s job, and theirs alone.
We may have aspirations of playing sherlock holmes with our games,
but speculation only heightens the expentancy 4 more.
MOARRRRRrrRRRR!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well .. here is the thing ... players get the MC perspective only, any reaction from the MC
is just the impact he has on other characters and then we get their thoughts in that moment.

Putting words in her mouth and thoughts in her head is dev”s job, and theirs alone.
We may have aspirations of playing sherlock holmes with our games,
but speculation only heightens the expentancy 4 more.
MOARRRRRrrRRRR!
That's not completely true. As players we also get to know the teacher's thoughts and intentions, that's why we know she thought he was a genius from the beginning as well as she expected him to succumb to her sexual appeal because he was too simple. So our sleuth aspirations are founded on the actual input we received from this specific character.

If she uses his exam as a test to prove his intelligence to then come out saying she knows everything about him it's confusing.
Moreover, I might be wrong, but someone who's been the world's math champion for 7 years in a row and one of the best chess players in the world should be popular enough (I mean, he should get media attention, he'd be a celebrity in his community, etc.) for the teacher or anyone else to know perfectly well everything about his background. But that's just me.
I'll just try to enjoy the game from here on out but I thought these aspects were worth-noting.

GAME ON man! Are you the real Canto or his twin brother?
Where's your GAME ON signature phrase? :cautious:

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Plot premise is good has a whole lot of petential if mc is redone, renders are also well done. This mc tho is a dumb prick that I feel the need to slap tbh 5kg...really

clairdelune

Jul 5, 2018
Great game, great renders, and the story it's great too! And it's just the prologue OMG, I really liked the theme of the MC being a prodigy.
Added to my favorites list<3
i'm waiting so excited for the next update.

Amazing job dev.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android The Lost Outlander [Prologue]
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote