VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Lost Outlander [Act I 0.1] [Lodge of Dreamers]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Check the title ... they got lost and the sudden rush of adrenaline to the head made some savagery in their plans.
What happened? Did the dev decide to change the story halfway?
Choose wisely:

In this update, choices matter.
There are consequences to most of the choices so you'll have to choose wisely.
Also, some scenes will only unlock if you go to the right path.

We're still thinking and discussing the future game elements so you expect new and more things in the future!

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
The Lost Outlander [Act I 0.1] [Lodge of Dreamers] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.08 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.07 GB

Compressed PC Size: 166.1 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 149.3 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

himonix

Apr 7, 2019
Teacher rushing and trying to seduce MC for the truth (though he is aware of all plan and he intentionally agrees) is kind of RUSHED (ngl MAJOR TURN OFF for me)
Anyway, good luck developer.
This game is definitely for people who are ready to f*p (without a decent burn).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tragic Princess
Dec 9, 2020
Hm not really a bad start I'd say, the renders are nice. There are some obvious inconsistent moments as pointed out by others, but yeah other games are filled with them, just minor story issues. I'm also fond of summon hero to another world type of stories, watched quite a few animes with that theme so it wasn't jarring to me, but I am still interested in his home world scenario still. Three blowjobs so far (needs oral sex tag), expecting the ante to go up soon, the princess looks like she would be a lovely LI.

Reactions: Henry73au

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I downloaded and watched the "Prologue" ( a separate introductory section of a literary, dramatic, or musical work) and then I downloaded and started to watch "Act 1", which appears to be the same as the Prologue.
I assumed the Prologue was in the Sept 28th post and Act 1 was released today as a continuation.
Have I missed something ?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
are we going to have proper LIs or just fuck anyone that moves

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Noice.
Not a new concept but well executed and the MC is hilarious.
Can't wait to continue our dickish shenanigans. :ROFLMAO:

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Stopped playing after 5 minutes.

scene
pause
text

And if you are lucky even pauses in the same textblock.
That's extremely annoying.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
So I get that MC might not have to best attitude or personality that fits others liking, but boy does it feel good to play a main character that isn’t a total freaking imbecile. He’s smart, cunning and calculating and I’m here for it. The women featured are okay I guess, not really any drop dead gorgeous models in my opinion, aside from the hottie Mira, who is my instant favorite. This game is far from perfect, sure, but the story's decent, there’s light humor, a cool badass best friend, beautiful renders and animation. I’m sold. I hope this game sticks around.

hmmmmm, i cant get past the first phone text, the game stuck
Try skipping

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote