Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.20 star(s) 31 Votes

jtw

Aug 5, 2018
I really like the art style of the characters. Are there any other games with a similar style?

Reactions: peixe751

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
this game looks like is has a lot of potential, sadly i never watched the cartoon but maybe even like that i will give it a try, also Mind Control?

Reactions: TheBlub

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Wait is this a demo and the game is already completed? Or is this the usual update every month 2 month ect.?

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Wait is this a demo and the game is already completed? Or is this the usual update every month 2 month ect.?
Its a demo, whenever a game is completed it should have the [Completed] Tag next to its title

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Wasn't a game from this cartoon already abandoned? It just looks so the same. Looks really good so I'll try it.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Hello
I take note of the tits notes.
Unfortunately in order to keep the spirit of the original cartoon it was impossible for us to make bigger ones...
But I will inform the illustrator to see if she can improve ;)

And concerning the mom, I can already tell you that we don't lack of ideas ;)

[UPDATE]
The demo is 30% translated into English.
Hopefully the demo will be released sooner than expected ;)
please don't 90% of the games on this site already have the big boobs tag

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
So small bug to report just getting into the main part of the game, not really a big deal but when the language is set to English the Chapter Titles are still in French, and the date on the Clock at the top is also in French, (Vendredi, which is Friday)

Last edited:

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
So small bug to report just getting into the main part of the game, not really a big deal but when the language is set to English the Chapter Titles are still in French, and the date on the Clock at the top is also in French, (Vendredi, which is Friday)
The demo isn't fully translated yet

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Uhh, isn't this one of those shows that have extra-judicious owners/fans who're vehemently against getting this type of "treatment"

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
This please. So getting tired of seeing boobs the size of their heads, I like me some C cups and B cups for once please.
even some A cup, there big boobs everywhere, it's tiring at some point, especially when the original characters don't have tits that are those impressive sizes. maybe put some big boob potions/lotion or something like that for the people that really want them bigger but please don't just add three sizes to everyone

BiggestOfBois

Dec 31, 2019
My Good sirs. How much content is there right now, i see it has vaginal sex tag so does that mean u can already have sex with one of them?

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Hello,
and thank you all for your answers and support !

-------Response Begin

How do I get to take a shower? Sis is in there and there's nothing I can do to continue. I tried waiting but she's still there after 30 min. So basically I'm stuck.
We apologize for this lack of shower clarity, Lincoln can't take a shower in the demo it's just to get the player to go to the bathroom to unlock the scene and the rest of the story.

But we'll fix that soon to make the game more intuitive in the future.

-------Response Ending

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS : Sorry I'm French so my English is not great ^^

2.20 star(s) 31 Votes