Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Kind of curious even though i never really watched the show. Let's see how this turns out.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
I actually went after some episodes from this so i could understand better the characters, and some people say this kind of project doesnt help the original creator's.

Reactions: hoggle
Dec 30, 2017
This reminds me of that abandoned Lewd House game on this site, I hope this one has just as much potential and stays strong. Best of luck Dev.

Reactions: RellikMD

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
[FR]
Voici une page avec un googleDoc qui recense tous les jeux en version française disponibles sur F95zone.
Tu peux y ajouter le tiens.
----
[ENG]
Here is a thread with a googleDoc that lists all the games in French version available on F95zone.
You can add yours.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
yeah think it was Lewd House?
found it. damm it even had blagsnarf art at some point, sadly it got abandoned before it even started basically and the main quest looked interesting, hope this one is treated differently

Last edited:

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
My only hope i can be a Good Brother instead of fucking everything that walks :3

Gremloblin

Jun 20, 2017
This demo was pretty great, I enjoyed exploring, finding the sisters, and some extra art around the house and in town, as well as what came up differently when talking to Clyde on the bus. :D
One thing I would really like is that as the player progresses their relationship with the girls is having their character stat portraits get more naked. Another thing I am hoping will one day get incorporated is different outfits we can choose for the girls, like Lincoln already. ;)
A big question I want to ask is, will each girl be catering to a specific single fetish (like say Lori is into bondage, Luna likes group sex, and Luan's an exhibitionist)? Or will there be quite a few different kink scenes with each character? :)

montblonk

Mar 19, 2020
[FR]
Voici une page avec un googleDoc qui recense tous les jeux en version française disponibles sur F95zone.
Tu peux y ajouter le tiens.
----
[ENG]
Here is a thread with a googleDoc that lists all the games in French version available on F95zone.
You can add yours.
FML I was trying my damn hardest to read the French sentence I didnt realize that right under it was an English translation.

• Haha
Reactions: pepette

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
i think the biggest mistake of this game is doing it on patreon is doom to failed and is not even the lolis or shotas, you have so many things patreon hates like incest and mind control...

the creator should have done it in any other platform like pixiv fanbox, subcribestar, project2 or any of the many other places because patreon is not kind to your type of game. patreon hates nfsw in general and they will try to find even the smallest thing to close you down. (at least if you did in any other platform you can use the other girls too in nay way you wanted aged or not, but not using them is gonna cost this game too)

to be honest i did lose interest in the game when it was another the shota gets all the milfs kinda sad to see another game go this route instead of having more variation oh well good luck get out patreon before it kills your game

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes