Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

master_x_2k

Jan 16, 2018
If you have to jump the game years into the future to avoid pedo issues, then why not do the same for Lana, Lola and Lucy? It's not like you have to be consistent with exactly how old everyone is or how far into the future, just make them ambiguously older. Hell, with Lisa you could justify any inconsistency with time travel or rapid aging serums.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
The game still in alpha stage so there isn't too much to do yet.

First: this game really need a hint system, it's very easy to get lost.

Second: the translation doesn't cover everything, this needs a special attention since most f95 users prefer English.

In overhaul it's a good game, it just needs a lot of work to make it better.
I will wait a few more updates to test it again.

Reactions: Nero91

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
How to use it
Go to playstore, search these apps and download them all, i learned to play on it by myself so it shouldn't be hard for you to learn too ( unless you're a child and you should not be here at all )
Screenshot_20210608-131201.png

Here is the discord link from the app creator.
there you can find any help you need, inside the server, please respect the rules and don't talk about NSFW games on the SFW rooms.
have fun mate.

Stolas VILL

Jun 9, 2021
I have a problem with everyone, where to get the code from the bunker in the garden who doesn't know where to get it?

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Hello all over now I read a plaid comment which I wrote I meant the digital code in the bunker in the garden?

doesnt really help if the majority is speaking english
Hello,
you like to have help in the game.
Well, the team and I would like to have some help in the project!

Here are the tasks I have to do:
-manage the team
-Promote the game
-screenwriter
-developer
-director
-Community manager
-Guide writer
-Backgrounds illustrator
-Object illustrator
-Content integrators
-English translator (even if now I have the help of Rath98)
-etc...

to this I add my private, family and professional life (and yes I work on the side because this project is a hobby and not a job, after giving me 5.000 €/month and I work full time on it ^^)!

I'm French, I don't speak English!
The website where you can find information about help and other things is indeed in French, but Google is our friend, I use it well to talk to you and understand what you tell me. You can use it well to translate a website!

I thank you for your support and your feedback, which for the most part are productive and enriching, but to ask too much, to be too demanding or nasty you will have nothing!

We are here to have fun, so let's have fun ;)

Translated with (free version)

Last edited:
Reactions: jvdw92

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
ok that mistrust meter or stat has got to go. I know what your going for with it. but I see now that what gets me the bad end before even getting started. it fills up way to fast. simply talking to any of the sisters will make it go up. why would you sisters mistrust you for simply wanting to talk before you try anything it makes zero since. since the only one who currently has any sex scenes is Leni and it few at that. I get it this game is still in very low development. but still.

I mean I could come up with story if the developer needed help but as for writing it well that's a bit out of my league considering I have very bad writers block. an if i came up with a story it would be more tailored towards the younger version of every character instead of giving the characters a time skip just so the game can be posted to F95zone.

so developer your getting there as most developers do. juggling life and an actual job with this being on the side, its tough. considering we don't know what your job is and how much free time you have to work on it. i can see why everything is slow. but just in my opinion take some time with what you already have and go write a story before you come back to work more on the game. cause right now your a bit every where just trying to get the game off the ground or at least have a foundation. its got a good foundation but its time to figure out how your going to make everything go together as a whole. you need to work on the story and come back with a fresh mind towards making work.

but all of this is just my opinion and thought on the matter. but that mistrust meter needs to go or be toned down.

JugHaschwalth

Nov 25, 2020
I love the game so far but there are some problems that set this game back. Now I don't follow the patreon because im broke so tell me if you fixed these or if these were fixed.

1. Masturbating- Okay so why is after I masturbate with Lincoln and try to leave the room all the girls stop me and its game over. now Do not get me wrong I make sure to try and dress Lincoln whenever I attempt to leave the room but to no avail. I even skip time and still die.

2. Activities sex scenes- Now im not sure if by "Not ready for that." You mean it hasn't been implemented, but no matter how much I talk to the girls I can never do anything with them. Am I suppose to keep flirting and talking with them until they are ready or something?

3.Language and improper translation- This one doesn't bother me as much just if you can slowly fix it over time that would be dandy.

Other then that the game is fucking awesome and I can't wait for more

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
I love the game so far but there are some problems that set this game back. Now I don't follow the patreon because im broke so tell me if you fixed these or if these were fixed.

1. Masturbating- Okay so why is after I masturbate with Lincoln and try to leave the room all the girls stop me and its game over. now Do not get me wrong I make sure to try and dress Lincoln whenever I attempt to leave the room but to no avail. I even skip time and still die.

2. Activities sex scenes- Now im not sure if by "Not ready for that." You mean it hasn't been implemented, but no matter how much I talk to the girls I can never do anything with them. Am I suppose to keep flirting and talking with them until they are ready or something?

3.Language and improper translation- This one doesn't bother me as much just if you can slowly fix it over time that would be dandy.

Other then that the game is fucking awesome and I can't wait for more
Hello,
to answer your questions in order:

1. This problem came from the fact that the level of caution was increasing too fast compared to the other levels (affection and excitement) a fix was brought to stabilize that.

2. It's true that the sex scenes are quite limited for the moment... Our illustrator is doing her best to progress as fast as possible, a new scene of the wheel of sex of Leni is available at each update with other CG and images to satisfy a maximum of people.

3. The translation is I agree still in Beta, a volunteer translator joined the team at the time of the update 0.1.1 which should raise the level in the future.

After if you want to help the project actively, (help with illustrations, communications and ads, etc...) the team and myself will be happy to offer you the last updates of the game to thank you ;)

As the old saying goes: the more the merrier!

TEVIN CLARKE

Oct 14, 2017
Hello,
to answer your questions in order:

1. This problem came from the fact that the level of caution was increasing too fast compared to the other levels (affection and excitement) a fix was brought to stabilize that.

2. It's true that the sex scenes are quite limited for the moment... Our illustrator is doing her best to progress as fast as possible, a new scene of the wheel of sex of Leni is available at each update with other CG and images to satisfy a maximum of people.

3. The translation is I agree still in Beta, a volunteer translator joined the team at the time of the update 0.1.1 which should raise the level in the future.

After if you want to help the project actively, (help with illustrations, communications and ads, etc...) the team and myself will be happy to offer you the last updates of the game to thank you ;)

As the old saying goes: the more the merrier!
You think you can find anyone that can do an android port? Sorry for asking I'm just hoping for one soon.

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes