Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

tribute_you

Aug 15, 2017
I know the game still at early stage, I wonder how much content is there?
I extracted the .rpa file and... not much content. I woldn't spend more than 1-2hours in it. The game looks good but it needs x20 content to be playable

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Is there a Walkthrough or Questline for this Game because It's confusing. I've been trying to progress with them and they're all maxed in their Status but it seems like I can't get CG's without unlocking Events.

I can't even check how much Cash I got.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Is there a Walkthrough or Questline for this Game because It's confusing. I've been trying to progress with them and they're all maxed in their Status but it seems like I can't get CG's without unlocking Events.

I can't even check how much Cash I got.
here's the walkthrough
as for money on the top of the screen there's a little picture of lincoln click that it has his stats and how much money he has

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
i haven't a bloody clue what i'm supposed to do, the game gives no clues as to what to do and the walkthrough posted on pg33 is in French

djross2

Jun 26, 2020
Has anyone tried the IOS version of this game and if so how is it? I would of never thought that any Ren'Py game would be ported to IOS lol.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Has anyone tried the IOS version of this game and if so how is it? I would of never thought that any Ren'Py game would be ported to IOS lol.
it's possible to make ios in renpy but the reason why most devs don't have one is because your iPhone needs to be jailbroken to install it

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes