Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Cul$_989P

Jun 10, 2020
This game has lots of potential. But a guide system or walkthrough would help the players understand what needs to be done instead wondering around aimlessly for something to trigger.

Reactions: jed999

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
i'm stuck scenes dont work View attachment 1288383
Not real sure with the Leni one but you might want to make sure you have a good energy level. They worked for me but after ending the encounter the screen you posted with the scenes greyed out appeared. I'm thinking either the energy level or you can only have the encounter once at a time and not back to back.

With the Luna massage I thought there was a problem too but after several times switching back and forth a third choice finally appeared. The same thing happened when having sex with Leni, you just have to keep switching to get it to progress. Probably wouldn't hurt for the dev to add a progress bar to let you know when your partner is nearly ready to try something else so you wouldn't think it was a bug and give up on it.

WackedWu

May 8, 2021
I really appreciate the effort involved in the making of the game, unfortunately the bugs that I have encountered makes it very difficult too play, often results in restart's the game and lost of all of the progress made

Sengai

Sep 19, 2017
very little to none at all. maybe in the future the one science sister will invent a mind control helmet or something, which would make sense.

Reactions: SolusSama

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
This is the english version of the Guide that Kinou and his team made in their web page. The scenes that this version have are mostly for Leni, all the other girls (18+) in the house have one event or two, and that's it, again thanks to Kinou for this game and for every new version you should check out their page. I wish you all a nice day.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
If you steal them from their boyfriends that is ntr it's just netori instead of netorare.
wat.... no...

NTR only means Netorare, not netori.

As for when someone mentions types of NTR, that would typically be stuff like Netorare type A/B/C. unless they also have the misconception of NTR meaning more than just Netorare.

Is why games with Netori have the cheating tag instead of NTR tag. since Netori doesn't have its own tag.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
wat.... no...

NTR only means Netorare, not netori.

As for when someone mentions types of NTR, that would typically be stuff like Netorare type A/B/C. unless they also have the misconception of NTR meaning more than just Netorare.

Is why games with Netori have the cheating tag instead of NTR tag. since Netori doesn't have its own tag.
its both actually, NTR means Need to Rape, you going to rape or someone else rapes, it being you MC that get cucked or you cuck girls BF's or husband

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes