Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
not in this game because they are too young they won't have any lewd content there is an option that allows you to imagine them naked but only if you are a patron
They are all too young, but you aged them up so what's the problem?

WTNO

Sep 27, 2018
not in this game because they are too young they won't have any lewd content there is an option that allows you to imagine them naked but only if you are a patron
You're talking like as Lincoln is old enough for these kind of stuff:ROFLMAO:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I wonder is this game playable after this update yet? Last time I have lot of confuse with the navigation and outfit system, at least 1 thing confirmed by some people is that there aren't many lewd content

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I wonder is this game playable after this update yet? Last time I have lot of confuse with the navigation and outfit system, at least 1 thing confirmed by some people is that there aren't many lewd content
you fuck Rita's (Mom's) ass and with the other girls you can do sexual stuff with them

Guardian322

Jan 31, 2019
I think you should work more on the technical side of the game, because some people can't even reach new content, because they encounter too many bugs

Reactions: Cigarette

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
I didn't receive that error only one I got was when masturbating and choose Lori
which version are you playing I played thepc version
Latest - i get errors both in 0.1.1 and 0.1.2 for pc - i think it's one of those games were you have to start all over for every new update since saves from latter version can't be used.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Latest - i get errors both in 0.1.1 and 0.1.2 for pc - i think it's one of those games were you have to start all over for every new update since saves from latter version can't be used.
that might be the issue I started a new game and only received 1 error

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
The art has developed really, really well! It's really gratifying to see how the artist's skills have gotten better and better as the game's development has continued. The posing, the anatomy, it all looks natural and lovely, perfectly adhering to the show's style while still being sexy, and the lines and everything seem much more clean and confident now and I think that gives the art a very pleasing, authentic feel overall! Even the less buxom sisters' re-designs to comply with Patreon's idiotic rules look great; the artist really managed to work around that stuff and managed to make the ones that had to be aged up look older while still feeling like themselves, they're beautiful. Honestly the longer this project has gone on the more impressed I've become with it. I would actually encourage the dev to make a new title image for the game that shows off he (or his artist's) improved abilities, I don't feel the one has now is fully indicative of the quality of art you can find inside the game.

Last edited:

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
or just use chrome it auto translates it into English and it's a good translation you can understand it
yup, decent translation, but unfortunately still shite, " in the garden to see Rita in the niche (Lost keys) " nope, nobody in the garden, can't go to school yet, so went back upstairs, entered bathroom and game crashed. I appreciate that game creation is difficult but when you follow the author's step by step and you can't even get past the 1st in game hour without the walkthrough failing and the game crashing then the game isn't worth wasting anymore time on, I wish you luck but this really should be better tested before release

Last edited:

DickHarrt

Jul 7, 2021
Any sex stuff with Luan? Or the sporty one? Besides the pie and random gloryhole? Anything else for Luna besides massage?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Z

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
The game is good if you know what you're doing, but if you are new the lack of tutorials and walkthrough and confusing gameplay it just a big mess, But since this is a new game im not gonna judge the dev
I hope the dev a really good luck and thank you for making this game and simplified it a little it will be a really great game

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes