Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
wat.... no...

NTR only means Netorare, not netori.

As for when someone mentions types of NTR, that would typically be stuff like Netorare type A/B/C. unless they also have the misconception of NTR meaning more than just Netorare.

Is why games with Netori have the cheating tag instead of NTR tag. since Netori doesn't have its own tag.
netori and netore is littlerally the samething but its in the different perception
they are the both side of the coin one is tail and one is head
both means getting cucked but in different point of view
netori can easily be change to netore if you make the bf or husband the mc
and netore can be change to netori if you make the person fucking the gf or wife,lover the mc

• Angry
Reactions: PeterSBigD

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
its both actually, NTR means Need to Rape, you going to rape or someone else rapes, it being you MC that get cucked or you cuck girls BF's or husband
Yeah ummm no this couldn't be further from the truth... see below for more.
netori and netore is littlerally the samething but its in the different perception
they are the both side of the coin one is tail and one is head
both means getting cucked but in different point of view
netori can easily be change to netore if you make the bf or husband the mc
and netore can be change to netori if you make the person fucking the gf or wife,lover the mc
Acutally no. The terms are defined by their perspectives.

They translate as follows:

NTR (Netorare) = "To be taken from." (is regardless of relationship level, is why childhood friends stories are done a lot in NTR, since they are feeling taken from, because of this not all NTR is actually cheating)

Netori = "To take."

To say they are the same thing, is like saying being fucked in the ass is the same as fucking someone in the ass. Perspective is very important.

While they are both cheating, and someone is being cheated on in both. One you are being cheated on, and the other you are taking someone, and causing them to cheat.

Also you can't really have wholesome NTR, but you can have wholesome Netori (taking a chick from a piece of shit for example, the reverse isn't wholesome since well you ain't seeing the wholesome side and are on the bad side).

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
This is the english version of the Guide that Kinou and his team made in their web page. The scenes that this version have are mostly for Leni, all the other girls (18+) in the house have one event or two, and that's it, again thanks to Kinou for this game and for every new version you should check out their page. I wish you all a nice day.
What is meaned by "at Sam's to improve your cunning"? How do I do that? I'm playing at Joiplay and even this Minigame with the instruments is not going anywhere. I click the right Order of the three instruments and it does nothing.

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
I see the netori vs netorare discussion is happening again sigh

Also is this worth downloading?
Reviews seem to be rather mixed
and given that I want to use my phone space is kind of an issue(and I'm pushing it with headmaster lewd town adventure and hail dictator each over g2 in size already)

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
I see the netori vs netorare discussion is happening again sigh

Also is this worth downloading?
Reviews seem to be rather mixed
and given that I want to use my phone space is kind of an issue(and I'm pushing it with headmaster lewd town adventure and hail dictator each over g2 in size already)
If this keeps coming up, then it's in part F95's "fault",
At this point, I believe they should create specific tags for each one of them, avoiding hundreds of useless discussions..
Create a "NTR (Netorare)" tag and a "NTR (Netori)" tag, as well as one "MC Cuckold" (or something like that). This would avoid unnecessary discussions.
To each their own. I hate Netorare, but I won't kink shame someone who does. Creating 2 simple tag to distinguish them helps keeping people from asking which type it is and causing the discussion. They would know directly from the Tags.

Reactions: john_russ and Sukme

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Hello,
first of all I am French !
I don't speak english !

so sorry for the poor translation of the game that the team and myself try to improve from version to version ;)

after for the wheel of sex of Leni, it is necessary to have enough Energy for the actions and that the level of affection of Leni is enough high for the action! Small note for the blowjob where Lni has to appreciate the taste of the sperm (I invite you to try several other scenes where he happens to have sperm in the mouth or to offer him a special smoothie L)

After for the massage of Luna do not lose hope, each action gives points of excitation, it is necessary to have enough points to unlock the following scene ;)

for Luan's quest you have to go to Lincoln's room and masturbate to fill the bottle (the bed)

I invite you to go on the discord to have all the tips in English by other players or on our website to have the complete solution and updated in French that google will translate for you or I invite you to join the team to help us to translate it ;)

Good game to all !

Last edited:

Cooldude17

Mar 17, 2019
Why do I consistently get error messages? I speak to a girl and then I get error messages sometimes they make me close the game and I can't continue?

Reactions: jondoe47

DefensiveDrummer

Jun 12, 2020
Why do I consistently get error messages? I speak to a girl and then I get error messages sometimes they make me close the game and I can't continue?
I have this same problem. The only solution I found is to start a brand new game every update... when you try to load an older version save file into the new version, you get error every time you talk to a girl... think I'm just going to let this one sit for a while and come back once dev figures out how not to break the game every update.

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
I have this same problem. The only solution I found is to start a brand new game every update... when you try to load an older version save file into the new version, you get error every time you talk to a girl... think I'm just going to let this one sit for a while and come back once dev figures out how not to break the game every update.
In LINC's room, stay with the back to the bed. Facing the desk click on the door to the left: read and then push the red bottom

Reactions: Cooldude17

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Hello to all,
little news for the future update which will welcome the whole Loud family !

And yes finally the younger sisters will enter in the adventure !
Of course, because of their age, they won't be able to be seen naked... Well except for the V.I.P. :p

A little preview to make you want to try the future V.I.P. mod for the 0.1.5 update

And good game to all ;)

l7.PNG l7_vip.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: mikkilaud

Hermonsabina

Jul 15, 2020
Bonjour,pouvez me dire quels sont les enchaînements suivant (Les instruments De musique) Chez Sam? . Cars je réussi le premier c'est sur la version 0.1.3

radman2000

Jun 28, 2021
Bonjour,pouvez me dire quels sont les enchaînements suivant (Les instruments De musique) Chez Sam? . Cars je réussi le premier c'est sur la version 0.1.3
C'est ce que j'avais en 1,3

ronde/round 1 - xylophone, flûte, accordéon
ronde/round 2 - accordéon, flûte, flûte, guitare
ronde/round 3 - guitare, flûte, xylophone, guitare, tambour/drum
ronde/round 4 - trompette/trumpet, accordéon, guitare, flûte, guitare, xylophone

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes