Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
Douse anybody have the script keys for any of the mini games???? Of next update for loud house game???

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
You know what ?This game reminds me of the kinda games that got purged off of paetron years ago. it's easy to forget the reason why. But the reason Paetron became so Anti loli, shota and anti incest and the like?

It was the swamping of it with all those 3d incest games.

Seriously, have you ever noticed just how many 3d incest games there still are? And how many were on paetron for a while?
Think about it. There are and were a LOT of them. There were SO many of them that were clearly milking people, that Paetron took notice and cracked down hard, banning them.

Alot of them did the same thing. Small monthly updates, little content, softcore stuff being sent out all the time.
Is it any wounder Patron started to crack down on these? Plenty of these games are or at least were just cash grabs, they threw together with a friend or they never planned to finish.

Why do I bring this up? Cause honeslty, this game sadly reminds me far too much of those ones from years ago. It's desgined to make money and cash in. No true passion or love behind it or with any true effort.

If this game wasn't able to make Paetron money, I honestly feel like it wouldn't even exist. It's simply the 3d Incest game stuff all over again.

Last edited:

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
(This is my opinion on the game.)

So me being me and reading as much as i can since im slowly going blind. this game is basically going to be dead in the water before to long because all the good content is going to be locked behind having to pay for it and its not going to be worth it. An since no one is going to break rank and help everyone out and give a description key to get the new updates. Still not going to be worth it in the end.

I'm all for them wanting there game or product to be worth it and the time they put into it. But going about it this way you alienate those who are willing to support you over the people who pay for it.

Again as stated before saying anything this is my opinion on the matter. Which in this day and age any opinion means absolute jack shit. but i always feel the need to having to state its an opinion or it causes issues.

SolariKhan

Feb 6, 2022
Does anyone know the Answers to the drivers test? I unfortunately do not know French traffic laws and Google is a shit source.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Does anyone know the Answers to the drivers test? I unfortunately do not know French traffic laws and Google is a shit source.
Post #301 page 16...not sure if they are still valid or been changed in the game.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Makes sense, the developer didn't posted the Public Links on his Patreon Page. It would be the best to ignore hero385y post and wait for the Patreon Post for the public links, maybe the hackers sliped Malware or other software in it.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
yes,it's looks very fishy... ¿who tried to download it and tried them if is the true updated game?,im not going to download it,the good side they are just a zip files,not a exe files but... im worried too.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
also its a lot biger than last update
View attachment 1987721
The comparison you make here is between 2 and 4 files though. The first one has 2 files, the second one 4 files.
But it's still fishy none the less, Kinou drops the public links as "anniversary surprise" in discord but he didn't drop it neither here, nor on Patreon or his own Website? That's really sus. Even if it would take time on Patreon and here, on his own website it would be no problem at all to release it alongside the links on Discord.

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes