Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Santoly

Apr 17, 2020
Nice.
Excellent game, solid base, attention to detail is there.
But...
Will it take another 2 years to get to version 0.3?

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Good evening, the illustrator and I would like to have your opinion on the design of the new nipples.
So I propose a small poll to know if you prefer version A (with blurring) or B (without blurring).

Thanks for your help.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
i love this game,leni is so cute,she always my fav but... ¿what is the percentage of the spanish and english version of this game?,it's looks like the french version is fully completed so i want to know these two versions to know more of the story and what i need to do to advance knowing what they said.

Sykesjdhyejene

Apr 22, 2022

• me encanta este juego, leni es tan linda, ella siempre es mi favorita pero... ¿cual es el porcentaje de la version en español e ingles de este juego?, parece que la version en frances esta completamente completa asi que quiero saber estos dos versiones para saber más de la historia y lo que debo hacer para avanzar sabiendo lo que dijeron.
    [/CITA]
  • Hmm, yo también paso por eso en varias partes, pero no es tan complejo de entender si sabes un poco de inglés, y sino hace como yo y utilizar el traductor por foto del teléfono para traducir de la pc, así yo hago para no perderme ningún detalle en mi idioma sobre la historia o las misiones... Y hablando de misiones.

solo tengo dos dudas y quiero ver si alguien ya sabe que hacer.

1- Creo que eh intentado todas las las combinaciones de respuesta posibles del DMV para la licencia, aún no está en la actualización o solo falle todas?

2- hay alguna misión en relación a Stella, Rita o Lynn?

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
oh,i see... thanks very much,ok,i try it but im worried to download a fake traslator with a virus from play store so i don't know about it but thanks.

another thing,¿what about the characters from the serie ''los casagrandes'' from the loud house?,like ronnie ann,sid chang and carlota casagrandes,the little sister of sid chang and etc... like one of the friends of ronnie ann,that's tall girl with the blue hoodie i can't rembember her name but yeah,¿maybe later you can add more of these characters?.

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes