Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

ReckonGaming

Dec 17, 2020
is there a 100% save so i can see the scenes please

y a-t-il une sauvegarde à 100% pour que je puisse voir les scènes s'il vous plaît

Reactions: hurry69

dmmt

May 8, 2020
You mean you don't like when it randomly displays Français lorsque vous avez sélectionné l'anglais? Merde.

LOL - I've noticed that too, and a few other bugs that Je ne peux vraiment pas me donner la peine de traduire en Français et de rapporter. Il serait plus amusant de le traduire en mandarin et de les signaler.

Or maybe they're just using a cheap online translator...who knows. ;P

Well, since I neither read nor speak the language, and since there are a myriad of other bugs causing it to go to crash screens where this or that exception has occurred; the game as it sits atm is unplayable for me. I was wondering if others were experiencing this same thing.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
is there a 100% save so i can see the scenes please

y a-t-il une sauvegarde à 100% pour que je puisse voir les scènes s'il vous plaît
Not really a need for one. Most scenes are either "VIP only" or "future update" status. You can see most of the older sisters naked early in the day...and so far only get your dick wet with Leni.

Pas vraiment un besoin pour un. La plupart des scènes ont le statut « VIP uniquement » ou « mise à jour future ». Vous pouvez voir la plupart des sœurs aînées nues tôt dans la journée... et jusqu'à présent, ne mouillez votre bite qu'avec Leni.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
when the level of relationship with the characters is going to improve, you can leave the relationship at most in less than 1 day, so the time of 1 year in the game is useless

Reactions: Cooldude17

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
This game has a lot of potential, but personally I think the art could improve, it doesn't have to change much in general but it does make the bodies of the girls in question more "attractive", it's just a suggestion but it would help the game to be More striking.

Same luck.
MTP_esp_03.jpg

Reactions: Chris2003

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
in the game as we can only have a relationship with older sisters, little ones cannot have a relationship +18, a suggestion, and Lisa Loud creates a temporary age potion to have these reactions.

Reactions: loikl

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
You mean you don't like when it randomly displays Français lorsque vous avez sélectionné l'anglais? Merde.

LOL - I've noticed that too, and a few other bugs that Je ne peux vraiment pas me donner la peine de traduire en Français et de rapporter. Il serait plus amusant de le traduire en mandarin et de les signaler.

Or maybe they're just using a cheap online translator...who knows. ;P
What I don't like is when they give you a choice, but your choice is ignored. What's the point in offering the language choice if you get the French ANYWAY?

Reactions: WackedWu

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
ouch, already had serious doubts about this game when i discovered that their art was borderline stolen but now? locking ingame content behind a 63 money units paywall? moreover locking previously avaliable content behind it as well? the money grubbing is strong in this one. would advise anyone backing this to drop it and forget about this game sadly, if the head of this project are rotten it's honestly better to let it die now than let it gain more support and let peoples be scammed till there no money to squeeze out of this joke (in my opinion)
hope an actually good L.H game will come up again eventually, even if the game end up shitty and is only good in spirit.

Criss.Secret

Jul 24, 2019
Yeah this game is a clusterfuck. Wait like a year and maybe he'll have a decent translation and less bugs.
Yeah, I don't think they care about making a good game. Since their first release of this game, it has been a total mess and it has only improved a little. It feels like they just wanna make a quick buck from this project.
Actually, they will probably milk it until people get fed up with them.

Personally, I didn't mind the broken English because I speak French. But the unjustified paywalls, the amount of bugs and the lack of in-game clues(walkthrough), make this game totally unplayable.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
ouch, already had serious doubts about this game when i discovered that their art was borderline stolen but now? locking ingame content behind a 63 money units paywall? moreover locking previously avaliable content behind it as well? the money grubbing is strong in this one. would advise anyone backing this to drop it and forget about this game sadly, if the head of this project are rotten it's honestly better to let it die now than let it gain more support and let peoples be scammed till there no money to squeeze out of this joke (in my opinion)
hope an actually good L.H game will come up again eventually, even if the game end up shitty and is only good in spirit.

What do you mean with stolen art?

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes