Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

jed999

May 26, 2021
I was about to ask a gameplay question, but reading the comments it appears this game mey be simmilar to the games that drove me away from Patreon in the first place.

I'm not sold on the idea that rewarding someone for milking the system will be productive in the long term.
I think I'll just delete it before I get involved.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
But is there a job or something else that gives a lot of money in game , or you still must put a lot of time to get just few bucks?

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
But is there a job or something else that gives a lot of money in game , or you still must put a lot of time to get just few bucks?
Working at the restaurant for your dad pays better than Flip does, but I wouldn't call it a lot of money. And don't forget to visit your mom every school morning to get the lunch money.

Reactions: WackedWu and Mr.Z

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Am I the only one having language issues? I select the English at start, but seems like half the game is coming up in French for some reason

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Am I the only one having language issues? I select the English at start, but seems like half the game is coming up in French for some reason
You mean you don't like when it randomly displays Français lorsque vous avez sélectionné l'anglais? Merde.

LOL - I've noticed that too, and a few other bugs that Je ne peux vraiment pas me donner la peine de traduire en Français et de rapporter. Il serait plus amusant de le traduire en mandarin et de les signaler.

Or maybe they're just using a cheap online translator...who knows. ;P

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes