Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Saves will be always not utilizable for next version or since now there is a story mode can we keep they?

Btw, what really change between story mode and free roam? only the time?

And here we go...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Saves will be always not utilizable for next version or since now there is a story mode can we keep they?

Btw, what really change between story mode and free roam? only the time?
From what I gather story will have well a story and story based sex scenes with a goal and time "limit". While free roam won't have the story based scenes and while be completely sandbox

Cooldude17

Mar 17, 2019
I’m playing the version 0.0.2 of the loud house lost panties demo and still can’t trigger the dog house where Rita is stuck in the dog house and can’t find the keys to trigger the scene is automic a code or action just saying need help
Dude what the fuck. Why are you playing the on the second oldest version of this still?

Cooldude17

Mar 17, 2019
I'm gonna keep waiting until I hear if this solves many or any of the issues that keep popping up and giving error messages.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Is Leni still the only girl Lincoln can fuck, or have they finally started moving to make the others fuckable?

kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
biggest problem that i see here is that in free mode, when you don't have energy anymore the day is over but you can't nap to get back some energy, and you have no way to pass the time except moving around the town. A big own for me

Reactions: Chris2003

PaYrO212

Feb 1, 2021
I'm having a problem since 0.1.6. I don't know if someone else have the same problem or it's only on me. I'm using a new game by the way

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
is there mind control in the game? i see the tag but didnt see any so far, and how much mind controlling is there if there is?

TBNRmojoz

Jan 27, 2019
Is the masturbate mini game even possible on mobile i aint got a mouse to butterfly click and the arrows too small to use 2 fingers and i almost gave myself a muscle spasm trying with just my thumb

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes