Jun 18, 2017
Still no fix for the gym class softlock ? :(

EDIT: I checked on their Discord, seems like they're working on it

Last edited:
Reactions: Joeker777

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
the translation to portuguese , sometimes it is in english and other times it is blank , I know it's in beta, more and better answer that

------------------------------------------------------------
a tradução pro portugues , as vezes fica em ingles e outras vezes fica em branco , sei que ta em beta , mais e melhor resposta isso 1637481835138.png

Reactions: jvdw92

Cooldude17

Mar 17, 2019
Doesn't seem to be abandoned (on their website they are at version 0.1.7(for VIP)) just not being leaked here.
After seeing that he probably re-used assets from and older Loud House game and taht he's abandoned work before I doubt this is gonna get much. Hopefully he's just working on making it actually function. Almost any event I see has an error message and a few of those even crash the game so I have to ignore them. I kept seeing "fix" releases but my issues continued to persist.

nate6191234

Oct 19, 2021
I’m playing the version 0.0.2 of the loud house lost panties demo and still can’t trigger the dog house where Rita is stuck in the dog house and can’t find the keys to trigger the scene is automic a code or action just saying need help

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
I’m playing the version 0.0.2 of the loud house lost panties demo and still can’t trigger the dog house where Rita is stuck in the dog house and can’t find the keys to trigger the scene is automic a code or action just saying need help

Dude, YOU say that you Play 0.0.2 , why are you doing that? 0.1.5 is the current public Version with 0.1.6 on it's way. Of course you don't get the scenes

Reactions: LDV and pingmitzi

panache

Oct 8, 2021
all the cool scenes are for 1.7 anyone have the mega key to get 1.7?

Reactions: jvdw92
2.30 star(s) 32 Votes