Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Does this game have a task tracker because if not it needs one. I'm on day two and Luan asked me to find Coco leg I found it in the attic and now it says to bring it to Luan and I can't find her anywhere also I ran into Lynn in the living room doing crunches and Lincoln told her good luck at your competition and I don't know if I'm supposed to find this competition and go or not I'm guessing since it still is early development you have no way of tracking missions right now but I hope someday you do.
After finding the wooden leg, go to their shared room and talk to Luna. (This is NOT an error, I have the name correct.)

Last edited:

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Actually, the language in Finland is Finnish and in Greenland it is Danish (besides local Inuit languages), both Scandinavian languages not even in the same language family as French.
The main language on Greenland is Inuit, then danish - please remember ;)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
The main language on Greenland is Inuit, then danish - please remember ;)
Which is basically what I said (with somewhat different phrasing). Realize that there are several Inuit languages- some of which are not closely related to each other, so Danish in general probably has more speakers than any ONE Inuit tongue. And since Greenland is still a possession of Denmark, it is the official language.

Last edited:

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
how to unzip
WinRAR, 7-Zip and PeaZip are all highly rated programs for compressing and decompressing groups of files into a single archive ending in .rar, .7z or .zip for sending over the internet. I get most of my programs from MajorGeeks.com but there is Softpedia, CNet and a host of other sources. One cannot use any downloading site without having a program like this.

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Which is basically what I said (with somewhat different phrasing). Realize that there are several Inuit languages- some of which are not closely related to each other, so Danish in general probably has more speakers than any ONE Inuit tongue. And since Greenland is still a possession of Denmark, it is the official language.
I turned it around because the language of Greenland in Denmark are called greenlandish, which contain all the different tongues of Inuit. If you as outsider get imployed in the official Greenland; police, health care, school and so on, you have 2 years to learn a fair greenlandish or you are fired.
Greenland have an autonomy government under Denmark, and danish is NOT the main language of Greenland.
I have been sailing in greenland- and faroese waters when in the navy. Din't learn greenlandis but faroese. There are a lot of people both places who speak danish, but on Greenland the main language is INUIT/greenlandish and on Faroe Islands its FAROESE. You for sure get in "bad standing" if you say the main language on Greenland is danish, the people of Greenland is very concerned about that.
I am a danish citicen but have been living on Faroe Islands for nearly 3 years, when serving in the Navy :cool:
Have a nice day, and dont see my input as a lecture, just informing. And Greenland is not for sale.....nor Faroe Islands
(that was for mr. T of USA)

(Sorry Kinou_p for hi-jacking your thred)

May you all have a nice weekend :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020
I'm stuck in the gym with no way out. I can't leave the school at all. Advance the time or listen to the lesson.

Reactions: Joeker777

Dr.Olympus

Feb 15, 2019
This game looks so promising but the game offers little in the form of a guidance system and there is a huge need for an up to date walkthrough. The language is lacking in terms of translation and you cannot over-ride prior saves causing you to have several save files.
Other than that i really am looking forward to the fine tuning of this game. The creator did a great job. I hope to see it finished.

Reactions: hentai charley
2.30 star(s) 32 Votes