Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Dr.Olympus

Feb 15, 2019
Hey guys, likely already asked, but how do you work the IOS game side? do i have to download a service to unzip the file first? im not sure how to get it to work on the phone frankly, im not the most tech savvy.

i like myself

Jan 18, 2018
I hope 1.0.6 you can fuck the mother. One scene per update is quite slow (which is understandable as the author has shared his conditions) still i think 1 scene per 1 different girl would very much enhance the experience.

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
Is there any Mind Control in the game and how much? cause i see the tag but from what ive played i havent seen it

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Sadly Dev doesnt even read our comments just plainly make game like in his mind.....and we play like headles chickens :ROFLMAO:
Well i delete game until gets beter :(

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Does this game have a task tracker because if not it needs one. I'm on day two and Luan asked me to find Coco leg I found it in the attic and now it says to bring it to Luan and I can't find her anywhere also I ran into Lynn in the living room doing crunches and Lincoln told her good luck at your competition and I don't know if I'm supposed to find this competition and go or not I'm guessing since it still is early development you have no way of tracking missions right now but I hope someday you do.

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
Does this game have a task tracker because if not it needs one. I'm on day two and Luan asked me to find Coco leg I found it in the attic and now it says to bring it to Luan and I can't find her anywhere also I ran into Lynn in the living room doing crunches and Lincoln told her good luck at your competition and I don't know if I'm supposed to find this competition and go or not I'm guessing since it still is early development you have no way of tracking missions right now but I hope someday you do.
Any walkthrough or something I am lost i really don't know how to avance in this game

Jonny F

Feb 18, 2018
always flirting and then kissing the older sister.
sin now all sisters included I believe.
First all characters are inserted and then the game is improved so wait and see it will be really good.

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes