Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Hello and thank you for your feedback which makes the game progress!

+First of all, the team is currently focusing only on Leni, the other girls as you said are only there as simple actors to furnish the world and make it less sad the time we finish Leni and also to allow the increase of some stats for the quests of Leni, I have already said several times on this forum and on discord ...

+A step by step solution and a detailed guide exists at this address (in French but google is your friend to put it in English)

+Lately the team (1 illustrator (my wife) and 1 developer (me)) have been joined by several people to make the translations, so they will be progressively better quality and each person takes care of one translation (see 2 people for a translation)

+The game has bugs, a lot of bugs, yes! And it's thanks to all of you and your feedback that I can correct them and provide a better quality game with each update! The calendar of the updates for those who saw it in the first message or on discord or the official site, shows that the monthly update stops with the 0.1.5 because the team had communicated that we increased the basic content to make the game less empty before resuming a rhythm of 1 update every 2 months to start again on the history of the hunt for panties and the mechanism of play and dialogue with Leni

+the game is currently in 0.1.5, it is very far from being in 1.0.0 !!!! Rita (the mother) will be really implemented only from 0.2.0, Luan from 0.3.0, etc... So at the moment the bugs linked to the other characters than Leni are secondary, because it is the code of Leni which will be used as base for all the others !

+ The team works full time on the side as well, in addition to their family and personal life, this game is a hobby, a pastime between my wife and me to laugh, so it moves at its own pace, slowly but surely as the old saying goes!

Thank you for taking all this information into account and good game to all !

PS: I also invite all players to test the original French version, it is apparently less buggy than the English version, and French is a very beautiful language ;) (I tease you)

French is like the launguage of Finland and Greenland: only those living there understand it (joking) :p :sneaky:

Reactions: Seraph200

jojolim

Aug 19, 2020
[UPDATE]
Available now !
on Windows, Mac and Linux

Ready for the challenge ?

Statistics:
The game contains 418 dialogue blocks, containing 3,043 words and 16,453
characters, for an average of 7.3 words and 39 characters per block.

The english translation contains 433 dialogue blocks, containing 2,735 words
and 15,592 characters, for an average of 6.3 words and 36 characters per
block.

The game contains 53 menus, 1,598 images, and 114 screens.
in which folder is the translation? I want to edit to make it easier to understand

Cooldude17

Mar 17, 2019
Not that I defending on how they do their job, but bug fixing are notorious to clear completely. 1 bug fixes could potentialy making another bug or ruins entire code. It doesn't help that you add new things into already messy start.

They could spend their time mostly on bug fixing and beef up the entire code so it happened less (which take so much time and starting over), but can their Patreon/supporter takes "no additional content" drought ?
Will their patreon continue to support shit updates that broken? Some people still think Camp Pinewood is going to be fixed any day now.

Reactions: cloned909

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
This bug prevents me of doing anything, I can't even quit the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You played version v0.1.4 ? The english version doesn't have yes/no option, for any confirmation option (overwrite save or exiting the game).
You could change to French language to overwrite save or exit. It is fixed on version 0.1.5, they said. Not checking it yet.

Reactions: Scapest

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
I hope i can use my ver 0.1.3 saves in ver 0.1.5. They can't be loaded in ver. 0.1.4, gives error.

Sengai

Sep 19, 2017
ive got this bug where on tuesday afternoon when you have gym class, you can't do the class and progress the day so you're stuck at school. does anyone know a workaround for this?

Reactions: hentai charley

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
ive got this bug where on tuesday afternoon when you have gym class, you can't do the class and progress the day so you're stuck at school. does anyone know a workaround for this?
You have to change to sports outfit in your locker before gym class

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Hello, I'm sure the question has already been asked, but I wanted to ask, what about the possibility that some (or all) women (at some point) can get pregnant?

Reactions: Joeker777
2.30 star(s) 32 Votes