Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
the bugs is what kills this game, i want to like it, but i always run into dam error or bug every bloody time, I'll check in later update see any improvement, but im not wasting my time downloading game for now, until dev's get their ass in gear, just imagine sending money for this?

Reactions: Xerxes-420

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
ah... again broken saves..
( also broken text, broken menu, impossible to load/quit game, etc..)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cooldude17

Cooldude17

Mar 17, 2019
This is another wait and hope the next update is actually playable. I don't understand how he sees all these bugs and just ignores them and adds a few more.

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
This is another wait and hope the next update is actually playable. I don't understand how he sees all these bugs and just ignores them and adds a few more.
Not that I defending on how they do their job, but bug fixing are notorious to clear completely. 1 bug fixes could potentialy making another bug or ruins entire code. It doesn't help that you add new things into already messy start.

They could spend their time mostly on bug fixing and beef up the entire code so it happened less (which take so much time and starting over), but can their Patreon/supporter takes "no additional content" drought ?

Wonka_Willy

Nov 5, 2018
Really promising ! The art look good ( can be better but it do the job). Can't wait for more content and a more stable game !

Wolfhammer97

Jan 17, 2020
There are so many bugs in this game it's ridiculous. I try to exercise, bugged. Enter Leni's room, bugged. On top of that, trying to get back to the menu is also a wash because there is no yes or no option to whether you want to actually return to the menu. Same goes for exiting the game entirely. There are so many problems that need to be addressed and it's insane.

Courthouse

Aug 18, 2021
Gonna give the dev some advice do what summertime saga did and focus on ONE girl until her route and all sex scenes are finished. I get you want to throw in more characters to talk to but no one cares if we can't actually do anything (sex stuff) with them. So please just focus on one until you're done with her stuff then move on the next. This hopping around and causing more bugs and frustration from the fans is no good. I also agree with whoever posted to have some kind of a quest log for the individual characters in the game so we know wth we're supposed to be doing. Don't get me wrong dev's your game has a massive amount of potential just focus on one thing at a time.

Build Spliff

Sep 11, 2017
Gonna give the dev some advice do what summertime saga did and focus on ONE girl until her route and all sex scenes are finished. I get you want to throw in more characters to talk to but no one cares if we can't actually do anything (sex stuff) with them. So please just focus on one until you're done with her stuff then move on the next. This hopping around and causing more bugs and frustration from the fans is no good. I also agree with whoever posted to have some kind of a quest log for the individual characters in the game so we know wth we're supposed to be doing. Don't get me wrong dev's your game has a massive amount of potential just focus on one thing at a time.
i second that , i was about to mentions that

Reactions: MaxBlackOut

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Hello and thank you for your feedback which makes the game progress!

+First of all, the team is currently focusing only on Leni, the other girls as you said are only there as simple actors to furnish the world and make it less sad the time we finish Leni and also to allow the increase of some stats for the quests of Leni, I have already said several times on this forum and on discord ...

+A step by step solution and a detailed guide exists at this address (in French but google is your friend to put it in English)

+Lately the team (1 illustrator (my wife) and 1 developer (me)) have been joined by several people to make the translations, so they will be progressively better quality and each person takes care of one translation (see 2 people for a translation)

+The game has bugs, a lot of bugs, yes! And it's thanks to all of you and your feedback that I can correct them and provide a better quality game with each update! The calendar of the updates for those who saw it in the first message or on discord or the official site, shows that the monthly update stops with the 0.1.5 because the team had communicated that we increased the basic content to make the game less empty before resuming a rhythm of 1 update every 2 months to start again on the history of the hunt for panties and the mechanism of play and dialogue with Leni

+the game is currently in 0.1.5, it is very far from being in 1.0.0 !!!! Rita (the mother) will be really implemented only from 0.2.0, Luan from 0.3.0, etc... So at the moment the bugs linked to the other characters than Leni are secondary, because it is the code of Leni which will be used as base for all the others !

+ The team works full time on the side as well, in addition to their family and personal life, this game is a hobby, a pastime between my wife and me to laugh, so it moves at its own pace, slowly but surely as the old saying goes!

Thank you for taking all this information into account and good game to all !

PS: I also invite all players to test the original French version, it is apparently less buggy than the English version, and French is a very beautiful language ;) (I tease you)

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes