Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

WackedWu

May 8, 2021
Unfortunately this new update has sooooo many bugs at the moment , it's just unpleasant to play with for the moment, you can't get any way too get energy to do anything , if you try to go swimming or exercise you have to restart the game because you're stuck, you can't work too get money, until you have gotten some sleep ............ I know it's gonna get better, but at the same time it's un playable now

Reactions: GeePic

Teleokas

Jul 13, 2021
biggest problem that i see here is that in free mode, when you don't have energy anymore the day is over but you can't nap to get back some energy, and you have no way to pass the time except moving around the town. A big own for me
you can wait time with the clock in your Room, the fish;)

Reactions: Cooldude17

GeePic

Nov 22, 2019
I'm gonna pass on 0.16 I tried it and it's kinda buggy but I really don't know what to do because there are no indicators of what to do.

But I really like the theme and the devs seem really nice especially when they both claim to be self-taught.

This gives me the inspiration to do my own games in the future if someone like the dev whose main language isn't English and is self-taught is making videogame then what really is stopping me.

That's why I'm following this game not only because I like the project but also because I wanna see the progress of making a videogame.

Last edited:
Reactions: RellikMD and LDV

GalaxyWolf

Apr 24, 2021
i have one final question. is it too much of a bother to get the answers to the driving test. cause i do not live in france and google is failing me

RainingChairs

Feb 2, 2018
i have one final question. is it too much of a bother to get the answers to the driving test. cause i do not live in france and google is failing me
same thing, after a search in this thread. I hope this works.

I got into the script files and looked these up.

50kph
shooting (I'm not kidding - but it's a translation error :LOL: supposed to be "turning". Funnier this way. )
Left
Yes
just do a search in this thread, I'm sure most common answers like that have already been posted.

Screwball87

Mar 14, 2020
Hay problemas con la opción en español pues no salen los textos en muchos cuadros.
Aparte de uno que otro Bug, me gusta como va el juego.

There are problems with the option in Spanish because the texts do not appear in many boxes.
Apart from one or another bug, I like how the game is going.

Last edited by a moderator:

SasukeS

May 24, 2020
I have a strange glitch. After I tape New Game and skip a welcoming replica, I get to the age limitation banner and can't go any further, as after left clicking the game starts typing the next replica but instantly gets to the banner again. Spamming ctrl and tab allows to pass verification but it started to skipping backwards to the banner. If I wait for some time, I can pass banner and even get to the gameplay and save but loading will start that annoying backpath to the sign. And menu confirmations (are you sure want to load the save?) are not translated into english with this language chosen (but are partly translated into enlish when german is picked).
Upd: It was a problem with my old gamepad which inputted something despite me using mouse. I doubt it affected language, though.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 32 Votes