Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Superk

May 21, 2017
Each few updates I come back thinking
"Maybe this time it's not shit"
But it keeps being absolute garbage.

Listen, if you want to do this with this convoluted excuse for a game, fine, but don't be surprised when people don't want to spend 50+ USD for two months for the actual contact in the game. If you think that has a chance of happening at all, you might as well shut down this thread.

I had high hopes when I first discovered this game. I would rather watch this game die then to continue with this farce.

With all my heart.
~Fuck off. Thatdoesntlooklikekissingtomebutok.PNG

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
A new version 0.1.12 is available that supports old backups, please use the debug button in Lincoln's bedroom closet.

damupoohbear

Feb 14, 2019
Can someone confirm this?
A quick test, I got no results on Kaspersky and Malwarebytes, but I downloaded the RPDL torrent copy of the game (Which I think they scrub beforehand) as it was the only one that wasn't going to take me several hours to download.
Running the google drive link through Virustotal pulled up a single thing but nothing I could make heads or tails of. (CDC something?)

I'd still probably avoid this game anyways.
From the 20 minutes I could stand the broken English a month or so back I can confidently say that pretty much EVERY negative thing anyone has said in the reviews for this game was correct in my short attempt at enjoying this.

A pitiful retaliatory virus wouldn't be the first or worst thing I've seen devs do on this website when they think they're not making enough money due to "freeloaders" on a website which likely drives most if not all of the traffic their Patreon gets

facu_176

Mar 23, 2018
I really wish this game have a guide or something, because it has to many bugs, and it doesn't say where do you need to start or what do yo need to do and the crashes are very anoying and its a really shame because te art look really good.

Lostfilehazz

Jan 19, 2023
Thanks, I appreciate the time you spent researching.
I will avoid all this Dev's games from now on, just in case.
A quick test, I got no results on Kaspersky and Malwarebytes, but I downloaded the RPDL torrent copy of the game (Which I think they scrub beforehand) as it was the only one that wasn't going to take me several hours to download.
Running the google drive link through Virustotal pulled up a single thing but nothing I could make heads or tails of. (CDC something?)

I'd still probably avoid this game anyways.
From the 20 minutes I could stand the broken English a month or so back I can confidently say that pretty much EVERY negative thing anyone has said in the reviews for this game was correct in my short attempt at enjoying this.

A pitiful retaliatory virus wouldn't be the first or worst thing I've seen devs do on this website when they think they're not making enough money due to "freeloaders" on a website which likely drives most if not all of the traffic their Patreon gets

Reactions: $@~

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I just tried to play this game and I clicked for English but, it has some parts in English and others in another language. Is there a full English version? Also, the sound and voices didn't work. Why create sound, music, and voice if they don't work?

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
clip_image006.png

Hello to all,

the team would like to inform you about the estimated dates of the future updates and releases of the bonus games.

The 0.2.0-Rita update is still scheduled for June, while the 0.3.0_Luna update is dated for January 2024.

A special bonus game is also in preparation and should be released for Christmas 2023.

Finally, the new formula of Dress Up, the Dress and Sex will make their appearances from 2024, we will communicate more on this new range of games soon.

Have a good game and thanks again for your support.

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes