Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
I thank you for your comments and invite you to send me the list of bugs you have so that I can correct them in future updates.

Wishing you a good time in the game ;)
I'm always up for a joke so i take your answer as ironically; on the other hand, i could be wrong.
In that case, my ironically answer will be: Look through the thread and you will have all the bugs and errors you ever can imagine, and far more than i can give you.

Last edited:

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Honestly, I feel like this game probably isn’t half as buggy or broken as it seems to be. The reason the developers don’t fix it? It’s pretty simple. They don’t have to. Because the bugs, crashes and more aren’t because the game is actually like that.

It’s because it’s all trying to use stuff from the vip mod. Which this version doesn’t have so when it tries to reference it because that’s how it’s coded it crashes, and bugs out.

It’s not that we’re playing some broken version is that we’re playing some guided version that’s a mess cause it’s core has been ripped out of it.

I would honestly want to see someone post the VIP mod here or upload a version with it, JUST to test my theory because something tells me its right.

Reactions: lobesod

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
I would honestly want to see someone post the VIP mod here or upload a version with it, JUST to test my theory because something tells me its right.
That would be a nice thing, just to see if the VIP version is more flawless, or if those paying for "a better version" just feed the moneytroll :devilish:

Reactions: sirviper235

GimmeTest

Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 2487668

Hello to all,

the team would like to inform you about the estimated dates of the future updates and releases of the bonus games.

The 0.2.0-Rita update is still scheduled for June, while the 0.3.0_Luna update is dated for January 2024.

A special bonus game is also in preparation and should be released for Christmas 2023.

Finally, the new formula of Dress Up, the Dress and Sex will make their appearances from 2024, we will communicate more on this new range of games soon.

Have a good game and thanks again for your support.

2 and a alf onths delay between patreon and public realease for 0.2 and even 3 and alost a half months delay on 0.3? for real?

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
Ok i just had a quick playthrough with the game, and i had a look on the patreon page. I gota say get REAL!
The contant and the pledge do not match, you are asking way more then you are delivering. i get better sex contant from WW_animation from Sim that only cost $5 a month then you have, before you ask ppl to pledge, think what make ppl want to support you, build your contant, build your fan base, win you supporters by delivering good contant ( don't even needs to be great contant ) and the real fans will start giving you support even tech support.
Its give and take you have to EARN it. not asking for it.

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Honestly, I feel like this game probably isn’t half as buggy or broken as it seems to be. The reason the developers don’t fix it? It’s pretty simple. They don’t have to. Because the bugs, crashes and more aren’t because the game is actually like that.

It’s because it’s all trying to use stuff from the vip mod. Which this version doesn’t have so when it tries to reference it because that’s how it’s coded it crashes, and bugs out.

It’s not that we’re playing some broken version is that we’re playing some guided version that’s a mess cause it’s core has been ripped out of it.

Good evening,
in fact the majority of the bugs are related to the fact that the game currently offers only Leni, and that the players have difficulty to understand that...

Rita is currently being created and will be available in version 0.2.0. Just like Luan in 0.3.0, Lynn in 0.4.0, Luna in 0.5.0 and Lori in 0.6.0.

The official website offers a view of the girls you can make love with...

Although the site is in French, the fuck icon is universal !

After the translation bugs are still being corrected and improved, as specified the versions other than French are in Beta.

After the VIP mod offers just the scenes of young sisters in adult version via the VR headset and the scenes of girls in VIP additions.

I'm a beginner in coding, it's my first game and I'm French (I don't speak English so it's hard to find help to advance). But I'm doing my best, I hope you'll like the game once finished ^^

The 0.1.X versions have been used to make the base of the game, the systems of points, experiences, quests, etc... but also the debug, the optimization of the system of actors and also that of the wheel of sex for the Loud family.

Then we added several non-player characters throughout the world because you found it empty, hence the additions like Asia, Patty, Selma, Jasmine, etc... to make the world a little more alive.

The first side quests were also integrated for Rita, Luan, Luna, Stella and many others. And also the sex scenes for several high school girls and other girls. In order to offer a little more than Leni.

But you must understand that the game is made by amateur fans, all the drawings are done by hand (except some visuals just the time to be able to do them ^^) it takes time.

In the meantime I'm not being sarcastic, but I'm sorry that you take it like that...

Give us time to be able to offer you the game we imagine ;)

Thanks again for your help in making the game progress and sorry for not being as amazing as you would like...

Good game to all.

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
Good evening,
in fact the majority of the bugs are related to the fact that the game currently offers only Leni, and that the players have difficulty to understand that...

Rita is currently being created and will be available in version 0.2.0. Just like Luan in 0.3.0, Lynn in 0.4.0, Luna in 0.5.0 and Lori in 0.6.0.

The official website offers a view of the girls you can make love with...

Although the site is in French, the fuck icon is universal !

After the translation bugs are still being corrected and improved, as specified the versions other than French are in Beta.

After the VIP mod offers just the scenes of young sisters in adult version via the VR headset and the scenes of girls in VIP additions.

I'm a beginner in coding, it's my first game and I'm French (I don't speak English so it's hard to find help to advance). But I'm doing my best, I hope you'll like the game once finished ^^

The 0.1.X versions have been used to make the base of the game, the systems of points, experiences, quests, etc... but also the debug, the optimization of the system of actors and also that of the wheel of sex for the Loud family.

Then we added several non-player characters throughout the world because you found it empty, hence the additions like Asia, Patty, Selma, Jasmine, etc... to make the world a little more alive.

The first side quests were also integrated for Rita, Luan, Luna, Stella and many others. And also the sex scenes for several high school girls and other girls. In order to offer a little more than Leni.

But you must understand that the game is made by amateur fans, all the drawings are done by hand (except some visuals just the time to be able to do them ^^) it takes time.

In the meantime I'm not being sarcastic, but I'm sorry that you take it like that...

Give us time to be able to offer you the game we imagine ;)

Thanks again for your help in making the game progress and sorry for not being as amazing as you would like...

Good game to all.
If the game was released with all of its content in tack no one will complain in all honesty. dividing up and locking content behind patron subscriptions let alone doing the same with mods. that is the reason. bugs glitches and script errors can be forgiven cause of the face of being an amateur coder. but what isnt forgiven is paid content/locked content.

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
What are these bonus games on Patreon? Is it sth special and worth it to become a patron?

and more ;)

If the game was released with all of its content in tack no one will complain in all honesty. dividing up and locking content behind patron subscriptions let alone doing the same with mods. that is the reason. bugs glitches and script errors can be forgiven cause of the face of being an amateur coder. but what isnt forgiven is paid content/locked content.
I understand this very well, just for the record, the only benefits linked to the VIP mod are the last 5 sisters who initially weren't even supposed to be in the game!

After the CHEAT mod will be available from January for free as already said several times on Discord, the website, Patreon, etc...

After the bonus games are games of dressing and undressing for the girls present in the game and also a special game where you play the role of the father of the family for Father's Day and you have the right to make the 5 big Loud.

I remind you that the bonus games and mods are available from 5€/month (+VAT)

The basic game will remain free as the future mods will be free (except the VIP it is normal)

Reactions: Andy10

cs2468

Sep 13, 2017
what exactly does the V.I.P. mod contain? is it more than just keyhole peeking scenes? what else is in the mod that is worth the steep cost?

cs2468

Sep 13, 2017
Kinou_P

Does the VIP mod contain scenes like with Leni when her affection is high enough with the other sisters? or is it merely scenes through the keyhole?

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes