Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Where is the bottle for luan cream pie mission
Not sure but; on a tuesday go to the kitchen between 4 and 6 pm, say yes to help her with the pies, she give you the bottle to the cream. Go to your room and masturbate and fill the bottle with semen. Same day or next tuesday give her the bottle and when you get the pie, thow it in her face.

Look at my next message :sneaky:

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
This is the english version of the Guide that Kinou and his team made in their web page. The scenes that this version have are mostly for Leni, all the other girls (18+) in the house have one event or two, and that's it, again thanks to Kinou for this game and for every new version you should check out their page. I wish you all a nice day.
Credit for the guide goes to Darkpianis ;)

Reactions: Kinou_P

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
at this point: for maximum publicity, why not go the full 9 yards and make preg content? obvious this not gonna sell well, so may as well take a turn to the dark ages.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheLoudHouseLostPanties-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
-Added sex wheel scenes for: Rita Loud
-Added lesbian sex scene for: Rita Loud/Leni Loud

I even liked the update 0.2.0, the only problem is that the sex scenes have no interaction between the main characters, it's kind of raw, no lines about how they are related and everything.

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
Every update i fall for it, try it, get disappointed and decide it's not worth my time.
Also locking in-game content behind a 50$/month paywall is gross.
The 50$ vip gives "Uncensored access to the mod" which i assume is a loli mod. If you're going to make a point about not doing the younger characters don't fucking lie and hid it behind a pay wall. He complains about pirates but does shit like that, its clearly he doesn't understand his audience. Most people are ok with paying a buck or 2 to a creator for a release but don't try to rip us off or think we dont know about pirating these kinds of games. people only find those kind of games through them.

Vinoma

Sep 1, 2018
If you want to support a The Loud House game with work being put into it go play The Lewdest House. It's still being worked on so it doesn't have too much content right now but it's actually good so there's that.

Reactions: affen123

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
did this got any better? free of bugs? etc?
It doesn't look like it. After downloading the most recent (v0.2.0) update, I still find that my latest several saves are unplayable, and the English language selection is ignored. I didn't get into actual gameplay, because it apparently is demanding that I restart my game and I really don't have the time to restart a game from scratch that I've ALREADY done so five or six times.

Too bad. I really like the concept and the art is close enough to the original to be a REAL parody. But if it's unplayable, then that's a deal-killer.

BTW, I haven't watched the Original series. Does it have anywhere near the number of NPC characters (outside the Loud Family) that this game does?

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
It doesn't look like it. After downloading the most recent (v0.2.0) update, I still find that my latest several saves are unplayable, and the English language selection is ignored. I didn't get into actual gameplay, because it apparently is demanding that I restart my game and I really don't have the time to restart a game from scratch that I've ALREADY done so five or six times.

Too bad. I really like the concept and the art is close enough to the original to be a REAL parody. But if it's unplayable, then that's a deal-killer.

BTW, I haven't watched the Original series. Does it have anywhere near the number of NPC characters (outside the Loud Family) that this game does?
My save from the old version worked just fine, I don't know why yours isn't working, if you want this is my current save

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes