Ren'Py The Loud House: Lost Panties [v0.2.2] [Voracity]

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
If you want to support a The Loud House game with work being put into it go play The Lewdest House. It's still being worked on so it doesn't have too much content right now but it's actually good so there's that.
The dev for that one stated they won't be making content for Rita or any other milfs though so if you're into that like I am even that one is a skip.

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
No worries - the game will newer be finished, he took the mouth too full.
The english translation is crap, how ohter translations are i cant say , dont speak the languages.
He keep more and more information on his homepage, which is in french so noone understand. As example; old changelogs are now only on his french homepage, same with "girls available".

The game is still broken, getting errors everywhere and i wonder if the pay version rearly is better. Try figur out how many patrons he have and make a little calculation to see how much he scam every month for a crap game.... :devilish:

MrFurry

May 4, 2017
This i hide content behind risiculous pay walls (10 Dollar and above) has to stop realy Patreon is realy bad these days just stop this trsh

Reactions: lobesod

Galaxy1

Jul 19, 2019
The 50$ vip gives "Uncensored access to the mod" which i assume is a loli mod. If you're going to make a point about not doing the younger characters don't fucking lie and hid it behind a pay wall. He complains about pirates but does shit like that, its clearly he doesn't understand his audience. Most people are ok with paying a buck or 2 to a creator for a release but don't try to rip us off or think we dont know about pirating these kinds of games. people only find those kind of games through them.
OMG
i thought u were joking with the "50€ VIP Access" holy shit thats like paying for a Tripple AAA early access game but instead of a one time purchase u pay monthly :D these guys are worse than EA and Blizzard combined haha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
OMG
i thought u were joking with the "50€ VIP Access" holy shit thats like paying for a Tripple AAA early access game but instead of a one time purchase u pay monthly :D these guys are worse than EA and Blizzard combined haha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
got a link to the v.i.p stuff?

Reactions: lobesod

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Mega Here's a link to the vip mod 3.1
This guy is a joke. and the game isn't worth the bits it's coded on. Don't support this game let it die.
Is there a way to get that mod called Fête des Pères 2022 "Father's Day 2022" and which is also vip? , thanks for this new mod

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Just extract the mod and look through the CG folders...

Then imagine you had paid 50 bucks a months for this, lol

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes