Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
so far.. not bad at all! love the high resolutions. I think this has a lot of potential!

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
hmmm, some "planed tags" from the dev would be nice, so that we know what we should expect from this project, because as of right now even with a demo, we don't rly know what kind of content we should expect, and it would avoid the later disapoitments of "this game content it's not for me", or it would insentivise others to support him if they like what will come in the future

wmlim

Feb 9, 2022
CamaroFan432,帖子:8721358,成员:2107539 said:
现在看起来很有趣。
你能启发我们,未来的标签/恋物会是什么?只是为了避免强烈反对和不必要的讨论。
提前致谢。
[/引用]
上面是什么游戏

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

The Lust City [Demo]

Download Apk:

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Reactions: Thy4nd

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Okay I just finished the game. Renders are great. Girls models great too. I specially love the redhead. So I'll definitely check this again.
There are only 2 problems for me. First, 32-bit version is required. And second, it's not clear what relationships should be in the first place. I chose a girlfriend for Elizabeth, but the MC already has a girlfriend. Just needs to clarify.

Last edited:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Okay I just finished the game. Renders are great. Girls models great too. I specially love the redhead. So I'll definitely check this again.
There are only 2 problems for me. First, 32-bit version is required. And second, it's not clear what relationships should be in the first place. I chose a girlfriend for Elizabeth, but the MC already has a girlfriend. Just needs to clarify.
Did you encounter any femdom scenes :LOL:? or it maybe a future thing.

Reactions: sidsan
3.90 star(s) 25 Votes