oidex

Jan 9, 2018
sister,myself and Alyss niece. Kinda wierd dialogs sometimes without patch. Like ' You can call me niece,you know',lol.
Didn't the intro say you only met them on your adventures? Also, they sure don't talk like family. I think Elizabeth also says something about knowing you for two years.
My first guess was wife and step-daughter, but MC openly flirts with the redhead in front of everyone in the tent and then obviously goes out with her to fuck.

The only thing that makes any kind of sense would be some kind of group roles, like navigator, or archeologist.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Didn't the intro say you only met them on your adventures? Also, they sure don't talk like family. I think Elizabeth also says something about knowing you for two years.
My first guess was wife and step-daughter, but MC openly flirts with the redhead in front of everyone in the tent and then obviously goes out with her to fuck.

The only thing that makes any kind of sense would be some kind of group roles, like navigator, or archeologist.
Well,it has incest tag and putting relationships before anything,only one thing cross my mind. Then later on you will have choice to choose taboo,so my guess is that is made to be optional incest.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That would make the most sense actually but it's weird why those roles wouldn't just be hardcoded.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I wish that lost city has some tent for rent..Next holiday destination would be so cool :love:
Jokes and relationships apart,the game look very promissing. Girls are awesome,story is good and not knowing what is ahead is very interesting.

Reactions: bruce555

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Guys what the hell is the relationship status at the beginning of the game? When inputting relationship, is she your wife, sister or what? How can you add input options like that without default options to give an idea of what is the relationship exactly?

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The subject matter is well chosen and can be easily expanded later .
The author's animation is simple but clearly feels highly skilled .
If the author does not give up halfway, it will be worth looking forward to in the next year or two .
As a tip, women who have survived in the wilderness for a long time could use a little more muscle or body fat .

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
There seems to be in this last update, I think the choice is quite obvious, you get 3 choices a mix of male and female dom, or plain male dom and female dom choice with the tribe (3 choices).

Candylight Studio you should let us know the future fetishes, what id like most to know is if the mc will be the only male fucking the lis (love interest).
Thanks

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
4K in Renpy? I'm laughing my fucking ass off. The way it uses media must make it ultra slow. Specifically since 4K wasn't even a thing when the interpreter and pygame which Renpy runs on was developed

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes