filochard

Feb 1, 2018
It's strange that this game hasn't passed the demo version here as the dev has 159 patrons and 2 full chapters have been released

Updates in "Chapter 1 : The Lust City" :
500 new renders
new animations
Animated Main Menu
!

choices

Fixes added and updated :

new main and game menu animation!
main and game menu background sound!
social media buttons!
------------------
Updates in The Lust City - Chapter 2:
742 new renders
new animations
Breaking down barriers and taboos
Be careful with your decisions

Fixes and updates:
Fixed some minor clippings in renders
Fixed some minor clippings in animations

I've made a request thread in the hope we get those updates :
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-city-chapter-2.134148/

hunt005

Aug 4, 2017
This game looks interesting but a demo is not enough for me to be a patreon, at least they should leave chapter 1 for free to convince more people.

Reactions: imzahai

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017

Unlocked
DOWNLOAD The Lust City - Chapter 2
The Lust City - Chapter 2

Mega -
G-drive -

If you have any questions feel free to ask on our DISCORD channel.

Thank you so much for your support.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
This is quite a lot of content with good production quality. Certainly deserves more attention than 3 forum pages. :unsure:

Mc is a bit too well meaning for a setup with some amazon tribe that seems to hate and enslave men for their own purposes though. And among female characters only Arya grasp your interest while the rest are kind of meh. :sleep:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Did you encounter any femdom scenes :LOL:? or it maybe a future thing.
It's a future thing I guess. No femdom right now.
There seems to be in this last update, I think the choice is quite obvious, you get 3 choices a mix of male and female dom, or plain male dom and female dom choice with the tribe (3 choices).

Candylight Studio you should let us know the future fetishes, what id like most to know is if the mc will be the only male fucking the lis (love interest).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
indeed, 110% would be nice to know what future tags are planned.
and no, revealing future tags does not = letting on what the story will be

maybe, don't know
All I know is that I'm not touching new games without knowing the dev personally or at least knowing what future content dev wants/will (to) add.
Wise.

Still no answer from dev tho.. so quite sus.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
So, despite the lack of infos from the dev, even after asking about future fetishes, I gave it now a try. And it left me with some positive impressions. The render quality is quite good, only few games match that (but I have to say, I only played the 1080p version). The animations were very good, some devs should take a look at them, they could certainly learn from it, because during them, the whole bodies move accordingly, not just the hips for example. The story is interesting, even with some agendas against the MC, so the story will take some turns in the future. Hopefully we will be able to find the other two girls of the group very soon. I don't care about the both males, Damon was just a threat to his companions and Fernando was a greedy douch. Both risked the life of the whole group. Some infos regarding the relationships between the MC and the two females and the the planned upcoming fetishes would still be nice (until now it appears to develop into a harem game, but we know very well how fast that could change).

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
So, despite the lack of infos from the dev, even after asking about future fetishes, I gave it now a try. And it left me with some positive impressions. The render quality is quite good, only few games match that (but I have to say, I only played the 1080p version). The animations were very good, some devs should take a look at them, they could certainly learn from it, because during them, the whole bodies move accordingly, not just the hips for example. The story is interesting, even with some agendas against the MC, so the story will take some turns in the future. Hopefully we will be able to find the other two girls of the group very soon. I don't care about the both males, Damon was just a threat to his companions and Fernando was a greedy douch. Both risked the life of the whole group. Some infos regarding the relationships between the MC and the two females and the the planned upcoming fetishes would still be nice (until now it appears to develop into a harem game, but we know very well how fast that could change).
Yeah, perfect description of the game so far. I hope there is no NTR shit. I hope for a harem.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Looks like a interesting VN but what the eff did you guys put as relationships with the LI's in the beginning?

Reactions: ZWCook

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Looks like a interesting VN but what the eff did you guys put as relationships with the LI's in the beginning?
sister,myself and Alyss niece. Kinda wierd dialogs sometimes without patch. Like ' You can call me niece,you know',lol.

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes