asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Just started playing this game and I created a gallery mod for the the various nude button images. This will be an additional gallery to the game. Right now only have the mod for season 1. Access by the "pinups" text button below the gallery button. The images should unlock in the gallery as you view them in the game. However it is not retroactive to before the installation of the mod.

EDIT: Turns out the nude button function is the same for season 2 so ported the gallery over to it too. I have not played Season 2 yet so let me know if the gallery does not actually work for it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
F95zone -

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Among many, many other things, there were gameplay loops and missing elements. You've probably thought you'd seen all content already, when in truth you'd only seen a fraction of it.
really?? dang...seemed al right...story wise i mean...need to restart than

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Just started playing this game and I created a gallery mod for the the various nude button images. This will be an additional gallery to the game. Right now only have the mod for season 1. Access by the "pinups" text button below the gallery button. The images should unlock in the gallery as you view them in the game. However it is not retroactive to before the installation of the mod.

EDIT: Turns out the nude button function is the same for season 2 so ported the gallery over to it too. I have not played Season 2 yet so let me know if the gallery does not actually work for it.

Downloads:
F95zone -

I am now on season 2 and can confirm the mod does work. I also updated the mods to add in the replays. Did this primarily to allow selective unlocking. Unlocking them in my mod will unlock them in the game's built-in gallery.

Mookys

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2022
I am now on season 2 and can confirm the mod does work. I also updated the mods to add in the replays. Did this primarily to allow selective unlocking. Unlocking them in my mod will unlock them in the game's built-in gallery.
Thank you, much appreciated.

I have a request and maybe you can help me.
In season 1, a scene with Lapis from chapter 3 is missing from the original replay gallery (should be on page 2).
Is it possible for you to add it in your mod?

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Thank you, much appreciated.

I have a request and maybe you can help me.
In season 1, a scene with Lapis from chapter 3 is missing from the original replay gallery (should be on page 2).
Is it possible for you to add it in your mod?
As long as there is a label for it in the script I would be able to it to my mod. The drawback is that the scene will not automatically end and the replay will have to be manually exited.

Is this the scene?

• Hey there
Reactions: Mookys

Mookys

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2022
As long as there is a label for it in the script I would be able to it to my mod. The drawback is that the scene will not automatically end and the replay will have to be manually exited.

Is this the scene?
Thank you for your answer. Yes, that's the missing scene.

TypouHuk

Jul 4, 2017
Typical - everything workes good but needs to be done better/more because... Because!
Season 2 is bad.
Multifunctional scenes- sh*t. During the scenes my RIGHT HAND is busy, I can use LEFT HAND on the keyboard, but I don't have an extra hand DO I?
Oh and I have some strange bug in scenes (vn mode), but that's probably is just my problem, for some reason when I click the first button it also clicks windows volume slider(that should be closed at that moment...)
Anyway I'm droping, I cannot enjoy the scenes because I need to find f*cking buttons somewhere on the screen and I don't see character lines.
P.S. If I wanted to see previous poses during the scenes I could ROLLBACK!

Last edited:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Thank you for your answer. Yes, that's the missing scene.
I went ahead and update the mod to include that scene. Did the same for the 10 or so missing scenes for S2.
Decided to rename the mod to "Alternate Gallery" since it does much more now. Also added filter tags by character to the replays.

Downloads:
F95zone -

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lumley and Mookys

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Where is pregnancy in this game?
Played the whole first season and the MC preferred to sodomize the girls n cum in their asses,mouth or outside and no option or even talks of preggo,
Does the dev not know how babies are made or is it just misleading?

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes