Wolf RPG Completed The Lust of Delta ~A Warship Awash in Lust~ [v1.01] [fushidaratei]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
having played the other game that focused on the black haired shrine maiden. i wasn't expect much from this.
but i was wrong. the strategic battles and rpg elements made this a fun playthrough.
i just wish we were allowed to use some of the unplayable monsters. other than that. awesome game!
i recommend this.

Reactions: belzewolf22

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
heres a full save for you lads to use.....to open gallery? idk spam your keys or something i dont know what you use to play this game on but on my controller is x
I've been stuck at the last stage before the (final?)area for a whillllle now, thanks for the save!.

Reactions: stever

adamwest69

Nov 12, 2018
This game, translated, is still hard to understand. It's also far inferior to its prequels. I would just skip it unless you want to waste your time.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
i played the first 2, but this one i just couldnt figure out. the english is too bad to help and there seems to be important stuff like somehow recruiting enemys by doing something (idk) and putting them into equip slots or something, some rpg combat element.

tl:dr im too stupid and after 10min of not getting to any sex scene i shut it off. i liked the first 2 parts more as its basically just pixel sex whenever you want and nothing else.

GallerieDuIb

Mar 3, 2019
This game's the 1st of the 3 I've completed, 'cause even w/out knowing Japanese, I was able to figure things out soon enough.
Now I can know what's going on.

DaemonBreath

Jun 18, 2018
i played the first 2, but this one i just couldnt figure out. the english is too bad to help and there seems to be important stuff like somehow recruiting enemys by doing something (idk) and putting them into equip slots or something, some rpg combat element.

tl:dr im too stupid and after 10min of not getting to any sex scene i shut it off. i liked the first 2 parts more as its basically just pixel sex whenever you want and nothing else.
Basically, Tillday can use semen to make clones of the monsters you fight in battle. As their health is lowered, the chance your sex attack (second combat option) will work increases. There are more powerful versions of enemies that your sex option doesn't work on, so you have to defeat them. Your monster allies can be leveled up by spending money, or having sex with the same enemies again. When they reach max level, you also get a second, more powerful version of the same monster. Going for sex attacks to level up is generally harder, but since you also use money to unlock skills they are worth it.

When summoning monster to attack, the conveyor at the top of the screen advances by one marker for every attack. You can put various skills on this conveyor, and if your attack advances past a marker with a skill on it, it will activate. Enemies can also use these skills however, so you need to be careful how many attacks you perform in a single turn, so that you don't give your enemies the skills instead. The conveyor loops, so you can use skills multiple times during a single battle.

Monster allies are in multiple classes, but they're less confusing than they sound. Power types have more attack than defence, support have more defence than offense, and balanced are equal. The only important thing is that support monsters double the effect of skills. So if a skill increases sex attack chance by 3%, if a support monster uses it it increases to 6%.

Its actually really simple once you start playing. The combat is way less sex focused than the second game, but I actually find it quite fun. If you like your games a little grindy, you'll enjoy it.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
After playing through all 3 games, I really hope there is a fourth one, the ending of this divinely seemed like more is planned

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Is there any other Delta game after this one?
No direct sequels (you can check their entry in DLSite), but "Frontier of Sister Indulgence" is in the same universe. Also, the new game of Kagura Games, "False Myth", has cameos from both Frontier as well as Nina (star of Delta 2 and party member of Delta 3), who is your party for a special part of the game.

Both of the two games I mentioned involve a feminine male? main character who eventually creates a harem of 3 main girls and some other side girls. (Although False Myth starts female and magically gets a penis.)

The circle who makes this has one more game that is not translated yet, but it just came out recently. All the other games from this circle have official translations, so I would expect that one to be translated too.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes