2.40 star(s) 46 Votes

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I've been thinking, wouldn't it be dope if he ever comes back to the zombie-apocalypse game in the future to have a free roam? Kind of like Zombie's Retreat but has NTR. Wish he thought of this instead of Drusilla.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I want female zombies tho it would be more like the rage virus ones of 28 days later but with women leaking love juice all over the place and snu snu men survivors to death.

Nov 18, 2021
It's more likely that the game won't revolve around the zombies and they'll just be used to further the NTR aspect in the game. From what little we know it might take place in a apartment building entirely.

It would be interesting if he used the new Unity tool to have a exploration aspect to the game. But we will have to wait and see what he's been cooking up.

Reactions: Reven23

Lust4Lucy

Mar 7, 2023
Seasons of Loss IP(Dropped) for A new slate of future IP Projects which are also(Dropped) for a new Zombie Apocalypse IP all in a years time(2022 - 2023):FacePalm:

Nov 18, 2021
Seasons of Loss IP(Dropped) for A new slate of future IP Projects which are also(Dropped) for a new Zombie Apocalypse IP all in a years time(2022 - 2023):FacePalm:
SOL is still presumably being worked on. NTRMan just overwhelms himself like any other H-artist. Begins a project then starts another, rinse and repeat. Hopefully Drusilla and SOL get released this year as unlikely as that seems now.

• Sad
Reactions: Lust4Lucy

Lust4Lucy

Mar 7, 2023
SOL is still presumably being worked on. NTRMan just overwhelms himself like any other H-artist. Begins a project then starts another, rinse and repeat. Hopefully Drusilla and SOL get released this year as unlikely as that seems now.
Should've stuck with finishing SOL by now if he didn't pause the project he would've been done with the full story. 2 more stories left and he couldn't focus smh. I get artistic blocks but it's not like it's always the same thing. Autumn is vastly different from Winter and I bet Spring will be different as well. Summer is a completely different story that has nothing to do with Satoshi. It's just disappointing, I used to be a loyal patreon supporter of his as well, I even predicted Satoshi's turn aka Adult Satoshi in RH2. Sad man.

Lust4Lucy

Mar 7, 2023
I am starting to feel that we probably won't get Drusilla or The Godess..
Hate to be negative but the reality is we most likely won't. Time to abandon this sinking ship move to other creators: Check out: Golden boy NTR legend, Orcsoft vn games, Pinpoint vn games and Mosquito man hentai. That will take your mind off NTRman easily. It did it for me. No use hoping for nothing.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Hate to be negative but the reality is we most likely won't. Time to abandon this sinking ship move to other creators: Check out: Golden boy NTR legend, Orcsoft vn games, Pinpoint vn games and Mosquito man hentai. That will take your mind off NTRman easily. It did it for me. No use hoping for nothing.
The creators you mentioned are kinda old and mid now.

2.40 star(s) 46 Votes