2.40 star(s) 46 Votes

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Bro is so happy about this project that even changed the hole profile.

I just hope that he doesn't have abandoned the idea of making Awakening of a Godess, since this zombie one wasn't announced previously on the calendary.
He did say that he's working on some unannounced projects too, but I don't think this new girl's silhouette was shown before. In any case this project seems to be working out well considering he announced a release month so early, and that he's already playtesting.
I wouldn't worry too much about Goddess, its basically half written already anyway thanks to the comic, I'd be more worried about SoL, that writer's block on the next girl seemed to take alot out of him

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
NTRman doesnt leave projects inconcluded, he just doesnt like to made sequels from what can i see, i remember he dont liking making an Adelaide Inn remake, it was more of a work than a passion project unlike this post-apocalypsis game; that being said he does made characters return as form of cameos.

Also Isnt RoG more of different story just using the same setting of AoG? So technically he is doing the writting from the start but now at least has some experience with this type of stories and already has some material to work the background of this game.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
lol, he too lazy to put more time for the story, from the adelaide inn, his story go down the bottom of shit

• Angry
Reactions: Reven23

Apice

Nov 23, 2019
Is just me or she is fucking the lilguy while being expressionless? Maybe is the resolution and the camera filter that doesnt let me have a better view but if that was the case maybe she is brainwashed and the whole zombie theme maybe isnt the one NTRman choose for a post apocalyptic setting.
you might be reading too much into it. probably

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Are we going to explore apartments before going to the streets? That would be a cool transition kinda like in lone survivor.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLustVoyage-1.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.40 star(s) 46 Votes