2.40 star(s) 46 Votes
Feb 11, 2022
Blood... SOL is getting pretty dark.
I may be reading too much onto the picture, but does the POV seems to be from a camera/webcam;

The guy look like a shota but i don't think that this is the protagonist because of the POV;

The girl pelvis is seems to be tattoed, so i think she will not start as a gyaru?

The "Blood" could be wine, since there is a lot of trash scattered along the place, but i also think that this is blood, since the drips are clearly originated from the inside.

Now, i can only think 3 things:

1 - MC will end up dead
2 - MC will become the guy from rural homecoming by being corrupted by this girl
3 - Maybe the sister of his friend is dead on the closet, since we didn't see any male friend of the MC on the other games, and she is the only one person that would go after him ( investigation on her younger sister)

The problem is: Who will end up cucking the MC? because we don't have any other characters from the past games, and what the fuck is this Pov of a camera? someone is spying on him or one of them are doing this behind the other's back?( Since the MC seems to be inheriting the antagonists characteristics)

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
It's not going to be SOL. SOL is on hold for now as are I presume his other projects. This is going to be a completely new game, set in a post apocalyptic setting.
Oh my bad. I always wanted ntr in post apocalyptic setting. You should guys try Escape from Z City.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Is just me or she is fucking the lilguy while being expressionless? Maybe is the resolution and the camera filter that doesnt let me have a better view but if that was the case maybe she is brainwashed and the whole zombie theme maybe isnt the one NTRman choose for a post apocalyptic setting.
Maybe she's unsatisfied with the mc's dick. Then they encounter another survivor that will steal away the woman.

2.40 star(s) 46 Votes