2.40 star(s) 46 Votes
Feb 11, 2022
Summary: Follow Samuel as he explores every corner of Thorngrove Manor and tries to uncover the secrets of Lady Drusilla Wickhart. Solve puzzles and investigate an intriguing story as Samuel is pulled into a plot of unbridled lust, ambition, dangerous rituals and a thirst for youth and beauty.

There isnt mention of any main female heroine to be corrupted so i wonder if is going to be ntr is probably about you cheating on Drusilla wigh her maids/slaves. Also im curious if Richard is going to make an appearence or just going to be mentioned loosely by her.
I think he gonna tried to insert something as a "house guest" group scenario.

The protagonist gonna lust for Drusilla, but he ain't he be able to be the first one to fuck her, getting ntred by the others with him.

With the new engine, the games will probably gonna be more about mistery, maybe we get hints about Drusilla being a vampire through her killing the other house guests while she fucks them. If Richard appears, which i think he will tbh, we gonna probably found his body somewhere on the mansion or something related to him.

I think it's a interesting concept, tbh

Reactions: Admiral Wanker
Feb 11, 2022
There isnt mention of any main female heroine to be corrupted so i wonder if is going to be ntr is probably about you cheating on Drusilla wigh her maids/slaves.
I think that kinda NTR runs off from NTRMAN usual proposal, usually the female character that is depicted on the front page is the one who's cheat on you. We don't have any relationship with Drusilla tho, since from the ending of LV, Richard reaches her castle trough ship, more of a dracula castle scenario.

We probably gonna have something like Queen who adopted a goblin, Miruko lessons or
a Netorase (where we help her sacrificing the others to keep us alive?)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Admiral Wanker

Babadou16

Nov 7, 2022
Hell, the ending where he ''swings the sword'' at Captain
Yoo is a damn ''good ending''. Yeah, it's getting dark, but hey, for once an NTRguy does something, I'll take it.:cool:

Reactions: yuanli123

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I think that kinda NTR runs off from NTRMAN usual proposal, usually the female character that is depicted on the front page is the one who's cheat on you. We don't have any relationship with Drusilla tho, since from the ending of LV, Richard reaches her castle trough ship, more of a dracula castle scenario.

We probably gonna have something like Queen who adopted a goblin, Miruko lessons or
a Netorase (where we help her sacrificing the others to keep us alive?)
speaking of others I wonder if we would see Julia again, i felt a little blueballed with her story not having a proper ending, like we dont even see her at the final scene or get a visual confirmation aside of just Richard saying she doesnt bother to look at him.

valera_valeraaa

Oct 6, 2017
Yeah, it sucks how Julia's story ended. She's a really hot character. By the looks, probably my most favourite of all ntrman games. Would be cool if she appeared somewhere in the future.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Well lets hope that Drusilla's method of obtaining eternal youth includes fucking silly ton of women from which Julia can be another of her victims and probably with a chance of saving her and ending up ntring Richard once more.

Feb 11, 2022
speaking of others I wonder if we would see Julia again, i felt a little blueballed with her story not having a proper ending, like we dont even see her at the final scene or get a visual confirmation aside of just Richard saying she doesnt bother to look at him.
I think he may pull off the thing that hed did with the goblin queen, mom campa and miruko (bring them as cameos)

capra

Jun 12, 2018
Honestly, with the set up I thought the butler would be fucking her too, but the terrible new writers would never do something like that.

ghost-

Jan 25, 2020
wonder why it was scrapped. This one needs more content and more scenes with the main ntr dude which would be the captain

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
It's like people have different fetishes! Like who the fuck likes the shit I don't, thats fuckin weird.

2.40 star(s) 46 Votes