2.40 star(s) 46 Votes

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
This guy (the dev) needs to make his heroines look a bit different in his games. Its the same goddamn face over and over and over again.

"Art style choice"? No, laziness.
By that logic artists like Charles M. Schulz are lazy as fuck. And yeah, it is called artstyle for a reason, the similarities are more obvious in his female characters than male ones.

But your take would hold more water if people would start confusing his heroines which hasnt happened yet.

nhocn449

Mar 30, 2021
Does anyone know how to fix this? when i open the game go through loading and credit then just black screen
plz help
Thanks You

image_2023-06-01_163535672.png

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
So any predictions of how the story of Richard would continue? Also does his wife would become part of one of the experiments of Drusila in her seeking for eternal youth or she is gone forever to become an onahole from the crew of the Augusta?

Reactions: alrenk

Red_Blitz10

Nov 12, 2018
I wonder if he can add the true ending, there's at least a bit of hope that he can put more scenes to the game via Julia's POV or having more sex scenes with other guys.

Feb 11, 2022
Are you mentally challenged? You willingly play games by a man called NTRMAN and complain that you don't want to play a game where you get cucked.
This always surprises me tbh. there always has at least one person who enters in the thread, read the NTR tag, read an explicit summary about how the game is about NTR, read a pretty obvious NTR game title, and proceed to complain about the game being about NTR or getting mad if the NTR inst avoidable.

There already aren't many good NTR artists making games, and people still wanting those who makes to not do it.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
This always surprises me tbh. there always has at least one person who enters in the thread, read the NTR tag, read an explicit summary about how the game is about NTR, read a pretty obvious NTR game title, and proceed to complain about the game being about NTR or getting mad if the NTR inst avoidable.

There already aren't many good NTR artists making games, and people still wanting those who makes to not do it.
I think its a fair question cause a few of their games have avoidable ntr

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
And Drusilla also won't be an NTR game apparently
Summary: Follow Samuel as he explores every corner of Thorngrove Manor and tries to uncover the secrets of Lady Drusilla Wickhart. Solve puzzles and investigate an intriguing story as Samuel is pulled into a plot of unbridled lust, ambition, dangerous rituals and a thirst for youth and beauty.

There isnt mention of any main female heroine to be corrupted so i wonder if is going to be ntr is probably about you cheating on Drusilla wigh her maids/slaves. Also im curious if Richard is going to make an appearence or just going to be mentioned loosely by her.

PB8787

May 8, 2021
NTRMAN:
Scene: She's giving a blowjob to that guy
"A month later..."
Scene: She is begging to be fucked

Wait, what has the protag been doing in all that time lmfao
any timelines as when we will see updates to satisfy him and onedge

2.40 star(s) 46 Votes