2.40 star(s) 46 Votes

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
i don't think people in here is waiting for the update anymore because the story itself somehow...typical, besides the disturbing bug.
The kemono itself isn't updated but the Mega linked in his post has 1.05 in the file name, seems its the same mega link on the OP as well. So just need to update the title

josevd

Aug 22, 2020
I don't know where that chhinese bullshit comes from. On twitter the majority of responses to his posts are in english and chinese. In fact I'v had doubts for some time about wether NTRMAN is japanese or not.

N0ctis007

Nov 27, 2021
Literalmente el primero, mi chico.
View attachment 2658357
Después de esto, seguí la guía en la página 8, excepto que entregué la espada.
[/CITA]
thanks mate, I had lost it because I thought it would lead directly to the end but I had to play it all over again hahaha, the ending is a bit shitty I really expected him to be furious style like when he uses the knife and drusilla give him some kind of power so that
He could take revenge, it would be very interesting but hey dreaming is free we already know that it doesn't end well poor richard it seems as if NTRman is making a reference to himself with the next denouement in the future sequel game

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
The Last Voyage is a good game, but it has few scenes. Add a few more scenes to it. When will the Seasons of Loss game be updated?

2.40 star(s) 46 Votes