2.40 star(s) 46 Votes
Dec 22, 2021
is it just me or are the lines said by the wife not being said properly during the sex scenes? they are more delayed or something and not being said when the lines appear on screen

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
He should just remake Adelaide Inn with his modern production values and a bit of extra content.

It would BTFO everything he has ever produced by a tremendous margin and I think would have fans happy to support him at least a few years more.
Bam Bam Bam.gif

Emeedo

May 18, 2019
Not at all, you can create a great NTR game without wall of text, but you need to work more on situations and evolution. This kind of story needs more scenes, and the characters need to involve feelings.
Could you give examples of ntr games like this?
I don't know if there is an unique term for netorare like this but it would've made more sense if it had blackmail/rape like the The Rural Homecoming games. Specially considering the pirate theme.

fakemahou

Mar 21, 2021
I'll be honest when I saw the first gameplay footage and synopsis, I thought a black slave or servant would corrupt the waifu. And when I got into the game when I saw him as the captain of the ship, it seemed super ridiculous to me how he couldn't. I guess we are in modern times. I would have loved to see how a simple ship slave manages to corrupt a high class lady. F

Bandi255

Jun 9, 2018
It's just amazing, he released a game that he didn't give a shit about, just so they'd get off his back and pay him. And he goes off to make another trash about some old grandmother who will probably cheat on her grandfather or grandson. Who cares about that?!? Why does he ignore the opinion of the Players? Why he doesn't do trial versions like version 0.1 - 0.3 to get feedback, whether it's worth continuing development or not. Why does he only listen to a small circle of people in Discord?

Dec 28, 2016
Could you give examples of ntr games like this?
I don't know if there is an unique term for netorare like this but it would've made more sense if it had blackmail/rape like the The Rural Homecoming games. Specially considering the pirate theme.
'Watching my wife' its a good example

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
It's just amazing, he released a game that he didn't give a shit about, just so they'd get off his back and pay him. And he goes off to make another trash about some old grandmother who will probably cheat on her grandfather or grandson. Who cares about that?!? Why does he ignore the opinion of the Players? Why he doesn't do trial versions like version 0.1 - 0.3 to get feedback, whether it's worth continuing development or not. Why does he only listen to a small circle of people in Discord?
Yea, how dare this son of a bitch keep making NTR games and pausing his subs when he doesn't think the content is up to standards. What a POS, as someone who steals all his games for free, I think my word carries a bit of weight! :mad::mad::mad:

Bandi255

Jun 9, 2018
Yea, how dare this son of a bitch keep making NTR games and pausing his subs when he doesn't think the content is up to standards. What a POS, as someone who steals all his games for free, I think my word carries a bit of weight! :mad::mad::mad:
We are discussing here, and not everyone is waiting for the release of the game here on this site, everyone can find $ 5 to subscribe to it. I've been subscribed to it all this year waiting for the release of at least two games or one big game. Where else can we discuss his game if not here? On his discord? Where it's all locked up.

2.40 star(s) 46 Votes