2.40 star(s) 46 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLustVoyage-1.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ramborock

Oct 19, 2020
I wrote this last year in the seasons of loss thread after his rant. It seems i made the right choice.

Jul 25, 2022
He kept saying that i do what i want but at some point you have to listen to the criticisms of the people who pay for your product and actually give you a living.
Hopefully he understands what his fans want from him and maybe if he is not able then he hires someone or asks the help of some other NTR creators who create excellent storylines.
I dropped my patreon when he said he makes what he likes and not what we people like.
I just think he might not be that same guy that made all those awesome NTR games and some help might do him good.
Lot of other creators also lose their love for a genre as they grow in their life. Maybe get a gf or get married, have a child. Goldenboy literally lost his grandma to covid. All personal factors play a role. His art , his overall work is still great though so a little help and VOILA!.

NTR-Lord

May 24, 2023
I wrote this last year in the seasons of loss thread after his rant. It seems i made the right choice.

Jul 25, 2022
He kept saying that i do what i want but at some point you have to listen to the criticisms of the people who pay for your product and actually give you a living.
Hopefully he understands what his fans want from him and maybe if he is not able then he hires someone or asks the help of some other NTR creators who create excellent storylines.
I dropped my patreon when he said he makes what he likes and not what we people like.
I just think he might not be that same guy that made all those awesome NTR games and some help might do him good.
Lot of other creators also lose their love for a genre as they grow in their life. Maybe get a gf or get married, have a child. Goldenboy literally lost his grandma to covid. All personal factors play a role. His art , his overall work is still great though so a little help and VOILA!.
Both of these approaches are not correct imo. You don't want to blindly only make what your supporters want as there is no passion in that and it will show, but you also have to be open to good faith criticisms and keep and open ear to your fans to change if truly needed.

Reactions: Mystogans_Wrath

John54

Jul 7, 2017
I didn't try it yet nor read all the comments above, but... these past few games were [a little bit] dissapointing.
Yea, animations, art, music etc., his hard work and improvements are visible, but as a genre fan it's hard to not feel at least a little bit dissapointed.
Lately it feels less about NTR and more about flashy animated pussy pounding. For many people it might be nice change, but for NTR fan, who appreciate connection between characters, slow corruption, mystery, feeling of jealousy etc., it is not.
Rural Homecoming 2 plot was like spit in the face. Dude should just release it as cg collection, seriously.
Seriously, we need to separate "cheating" genre from "NTR" for our own sanity, if you play both western and japanese games, then you know well that these genre are very similar, but soo different in terms of "foreplay" and intentions.
---
Edit: It was worse than I expected. The fuck was this ending? Like???? Seriously what the fuck?
Feels like NTRman is going Anim.TeamMM route. Trying to please wider audience, fully satysfying nobody, dissapointing most loyal fans.
I just don't fucking believe this man's ambition is to be another mediocre western "fuckmywifebeforeintro" games creator. I don't believe it.
Adelaide, Queen etc. aside, I remember reading Megami no Kakusei. I was so fucking impressed that he made CG with male POV and mystery, such a rarity. I appreciated him before, but then I began to see him as an artist with the most potential out of everyone, including japanese companies. Simply, as one of us, who knows what it's all about. And few years later we got this.
Fire your writer, hire somebody who even read the definition of the genre he writes about and make your games great again.
Or make low-effort western cheating games.
Or release just CG's (only value this game has).
Do whatever you like, but please, don't give us false hope.

Last edited:

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Both of these approaches are not correct imo. You don't want to blindly only make what your supporters want as there is no passion in that and it will show, but you also have to be open to good faith criticisms and keep and open ear to your fans to change if truly needed.
For the most part people arent angry that he isnt releasing sequel of his previous projects or he is going for other themes they dont like, what people want from him is a more slow phasing and corruption with a believable cause for the heroine's fall, a lot of sex scenes and us being able to experience across the game every single second of it at least from two perspectives, with enough choices to get at least 3-5 endings, whatever is his own preference to make more fantasy stuff doesn't seem to upset people, i think they actually dont mind if he explores other settings or goes with he same theme like fantasy or slice of life.

He wants to focus on small projects with SoL being his biggest project right now.

acermonitor123

Aug 28, 2018
Black screen issue:
go to C:\Users\*username*\AppData\LocalLow\NTRMAN\VoyageOfLust
check error in Player.log
fix error (google it)
looked at logs, needed windows media foundation, downloaded/installed it and still got the same error. Got any ideas?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
He should just remake Adelaide Inn with his modern production values and a bit of extra content.

It would BTFO everything he has ever produced by a tremendous margin and I think would have fans happy to support him at least a few years more.
I hope he doesn't make anything else like Adelaid Inn, it's tedious and boring and takes forever to get every scene. (basically need a guide to unlock everything, so why not just download a save at that point) But ultimately him doing a few short works and a few long games ends up being the best for everybody. Nothing he can do will make everybody happy.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Im surprise i dont hear anybody being exicted for Drusila. Tho idk which game would come first in this year. I think Arrival of the Goddess was the less developed back in his last summary post previous year.

Also do anyone is looking forward to playing with a top down perspective?

Jaceo013

Sep 4, 2017
He should just remake Adelaide Inn with his modern production values and a bit of extra content.

It would BTFO everything he has ever produced by a tremendous margin and I think would have fans happy to support him at least a few years more.
I agree and I think the Knight route in Adelaide Inn could use a redo. There are a few choices and 2 different endings, but I think there should be a different ending in one of the choices Gunther decides in whether he volunteers for imprisonment or not. Whatever choice we choose there leads to the same ending. I think keep the same ending for one of those choices and create a different ending for the other. I'm thinking a self loathing ending where Gunther reluctantly has to live with Mira (fully corrupted by the Knight), with him having resentment in his dialogue upon seeing Mira pregnant with the Knight's baby.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Gotta say, definitely share some disappointment here, and even more so because Julia might be one of my favorite designed girls in NTRMAN's games and it's wasted in a mediocre title.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
love his games, but I will never understand why "Music Volume" always acts like Master Volume in almost all games. sometimes when I just wanna turn off the music it turns off the moans and other sounds...oh well whatever

May 17, 2018
It s a pretty neat and polished product,art and animation are superb as usual and it is nicely put together, but I cannot shake the feeling that the story is incomplete,specially after playing through all of it and experiencing both endings,it kinda feels underwhelming

Emeedo

May 18, 2019
TLV is fine. Not as bad as Season of Loss but not nearly as good as Adelaide Inn either. Reading the negative reviews It seems that the average eroge fan wants a more "wordy" kind of game. I'm too much of a pleb for those. My Girlfriend Is a Blue-Collar Worker is considered one of the best ntr vn and it almost bored me to death.

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
Adelaide Inn is still his best work in my opinion. Though personally im just gonna keep my opinion about the story for this for abit while assuming hes gonna continue updating it. Right now its alright. Good animations but as far as story or the "game" aspect goes, this is definitely one of the weakest yet.

slim-kr

Aug 1, 2019
TLV is fine. Not as bad as Season of Loss but not nearly as good as Adelaide Inn either. Reading the negative reviews It seems that the average eroge fan wants a more "wordy" kind of game. I'm too much of a pleb for those. My Girlfriend Is a Blue-Collar Worker is considered one of the best ntr vn and it almost bored me to death.
Not at all, you can create a great NTR game without wall of text, but you need to work more on situations and evolution. This kind of story needs more scenes, and the characters need to involve feelings. You have to feel like the heroine is reticent at first, with different situations that makes her talk with the guy, she has a boyfriend so it's a one-sided relation yet an element in the story makes her still go for him either because she's forced or her feelings for him changed a bit with corruption and now they start a hidden sexual relation that DOES NOT start with a vaginal intercourse, you can accept it in stories like Adelaide because it's more of a netorase story from the start, and the situation is introduced like so but this kind of story is a classic NTR setup game so she needs to have different sexual situation that lead to her having sex with him and the finality is her slowling changing and accepting this guy and relation that she never even believed she could accept, because it's different from her personality.

What we have here is an introduction and then the moment she's on the boat, everything become unrealistic to the point that you don't even understand what is going on, and suddenly she's having sex with the guy and starts liking it. This kind of story is a classic western story that I call lazy because it's sex and only sex, no feelings involved, not much work on situations either. That's why I called the heroine a prostitute, and the whole situation prostitution in the past pages lol.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2022
Im surprise i dont hear anybody being exicted for Drusila. Tho idk which game would come first in this year. I think Arrival of the Goddess was the less developed back in his last summary post previous year.

Also do anyone is looking forward to playing with a top down perspective?
GILF ain't a popular niche as MILF is.

I think the playing with a top down perspective can improve the game by offering more freedom to the player, and also giving better option to develop the story. the summary ot Drusilla already tells that the game will be focus on the mistery, so i hope this also counts for AOTG.

2.40 star(s) 46 Votes