2.40 star(s) 46 Votes

FANNYMAN231

Jun 25, 2017
People are extremely harsh with the reviews here. And saying there are barely any content. I played the game and yes it's not that bigger than his previous releases but it's doesn't deserve getting review bombed.

You guys are forgetting that the game is fully voice acted, the top notch ntrman art, and fully translated, these things take time.

Now try comparing ntrman to 50% Western Devs here who does 1 release and goes radio silent for months. The dev was in a rough spot in his life last year and became suicidal. So i would urge people to be a little considerate at least for this release. If you know him he gradually adds more content to game through patches so there still possibility for this game to expand. Try to be a little kind
I think the problem here is that we're comparing it to his previous works. I'm not really a fan of NTR games, but I do get why people play them. Like I've said previously, it's all about the intrigue and mystery of the MC being cucked. Is there something happening? Why is the MC's wife's clothes all rumpled? And why did a man leave their room? Apart from the great art style, this is what most people like from his games.

Another omission is the POV of the wife, sure he can add it later, but the game has already been delayed, and the released product doesn't really benefit that of the delay that he needed.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So far from what i can speculate, when ntrman said he wanted to polish the game he probably meant he wanted to deleted and cut content he consider to be very lacking as part of the final release. tho this is the only cut scene people found for now.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
This game is by far the most fcked up NTRMAN game i ever played. the true ending is very disturbing for me and it's make my blood boil so much but thank god the alternative ending is very pleasant and nothing sweeter then a sweet revenge. finally the mc can strike the bad guy. by the way this game is super short. it's only offered 8CG and 2endings(good end and bad end). knowing NTRMAN he will likely update the game so we can explore much more contents in the game. maybe in the future he will release extended version or wife pov/husband pov just like season of loss autumn. overall for animation i give 10/10, story 1/10(i just can't stand shitty ntr story). If you pay attention too much for the story you will likely can't fap to the game so i recommend if you're not an ntr fans..just skip the dialogue and then enjoy the cg and hopefully you can fap peacefully.
homey you need to get help if youre fapping to decapitations

Reactions: /;/ and stupid_army

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
Wasted potential. If his other projects are going to be on the same level he should stick to single production works tbh. If this kept the same pace as for example "camping with mom" it would be so much better. Getting NTR'd by pirates is pretty strong as far as NTR themes go. Shame this shit came out of the oven too soon I actually liked this and wish there was more.

It's_All_So_Tiresome.png

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I don't really get people who go to pirate sites, and complain that people are pirating games. Putting that aside, you do know that some people who have already stated their disappointment with the game are also supporters?

If you did like the game, at least you appreciated the game. However, we can still point out why WE didn't like the game. Even if the developer doesn't visit this site and doesn't read our comments, we can still voice out our opinions.
You can criticize a game you don't like sure. But that is not the same as getting mad at people who did, then bragging you flamed a guy so hard you got temp banned. lol And I don't get people who complain on a pirate site that the game isn't worth the money. I would assume if you paid you have a dev discord to complain on.

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
You can criticize a game you don't like sure. But that is not the same as getting mad at people who did, then bragging you flamed a guy so hard you got temp banned. lol And I don't get people who complain on a pirate site that the game isn't worth the money. I would assume if you paid you have a dev discord to complain on.
jesus christ, you are still spinning on it? just let it go...
its not like i went against that idiot for no reason

i criticised the past games with completely valid points
i listed OBJECTIVELY bad stuff
also, when someone list a long argument with valid points, then other guy's answer to the argument is on a "no, u" grade, then wtf do expect?

we are reaching levels of people clapping for BMW seat heating monthly payments... :FacePalm:

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So far from what i can speculate, when ntrman said he wanted to polish the game he probably meant he wanted to deleted and cut content he consider to be very lacking as part of the final release. tho this is the only cut scene people found for now.
ok but normally when you cut content you add more substance to what you keep to make up for the loss, while i try to be understanding of NTRMANS situation i think we can all agree this game is particularly sub par. he might need to pull a "camp with mom" and release an extended version.

Reactions: Admiral Wanker

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Wasted potential. If his other projects are going to be on the same level he should stick to single production works tbh. If this kept the same pace as for example "camping with mom" it would be so much better. Getting NTR'd by pirates is pretty strong as far as NTR themes go. Shame this shit came out of the oven too soon I actually liked this and wish there was more.

View attachment 2644337
honestly camp with mom had its flaws as well but was at the very least executed better, my problem is that when he did the exended edition it took away from the main action itself like not getting more of the mom and friends POV and changing it from ntr to mother swapping. but yes overall CWM was better than this.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
its not complete right , RIGHT?!
I don't think so but for sure he'll add a neutral/good ending (perhaps straight cuck ending).

so, what is new on version 1.04?
Well since I'm not a patron to his, it doesn't seem it changed much except bugs I guess.

--
Alright to separate the above, it's short. I remember my tweet saying something like I hope it has The Adelaide Inn vibes. It did not. Straight up NTR or netorare. I miss the first two scenes but luckily I had a save. Usually have a save before choosing the choices. It was alright. 6.5/10 for me.

XXELOT

May 23, 2023
homey you need to get help if youre fapping to decapitations
nahhh what the hell are you talking about? yeah there is a decapitation scene but your slow ass really thought i were fapping to the scene? bro there were 8 damn seggs scene ffs.

Reactions: OvenBaked

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Man it's such a shame that NTRMAN's games are so... well NTR heavy lol The guy mastered the art of drawing milfs but I don't wanna play a game where I get cucked. Playing as the milf ourselves would already make it much more enjoyable in my opinion.
So reverse netorase? :unsure:

NTR-Lord

May 24, 2023
This game is a mess. Everything about it is shit.
>shitty written story
>poor pacing
>poor character writing
>dogshit scenes
>ending was lazy af (it was the same CG used)
>huge graphical glitch
>short game
>missing scene either due to an error or cut.

Man it's such a shame that NTRMAN's games are so... well NTR heavy lol The guy mastered the art of drawing milfs but I don't wanna play a game where I get cucked. Playing as the milf ourselves would already make it much more enjoyable in my opinion.
Are you mentally challenged? You willingly play games by a man called NTRMAN and complain that you don't want to play a game where you get cucked.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
This game is a mess. Everything about it is shit.
>shitty written story
>poor pacing
>poor character writing
>dogshit scenes
>ending was lazy af (it was the same CG used)
>huge graphical glitch
>short game
>missing scene either due to an error or cut.

Are you mentally challenged? You willingly play games by a man called NTRMAN and complain that you don't want to play a game where you get cucked.
When did I say that I play his games? I love his art hence why it's a shame that the content is not my cup of tea. That's all there is to it.

2.40 star(s) 46 Votes