2.40 star(s) 46 Votes

FANNYMAN231

Jun 25, 2017
Only snowflake I see is the guy flaming others with a soft dick in his hand because he didn't like the content he stole. lol
I don't really get people who go to pirate sites, and complain that people are pirating games. Putting that aside, you do know that some people who have already stated their disappointment with the game are also supporters?

If you did like the game, at least you appreciated the game. However, we can still point out why WE didn't like the game. Even if the developer doesn't visit this site and doesn't read our comments, we can still voice out our opinions.

josevd

Aug 22, 2020
I noticed that those storys downgrades came after Camping With Mom, when he started to try "upgrade" the things with vnas, new writers and Etc. The writing has been very different from the usual things that he used to do on doujinshis and games. Btw, "Julia winters" doesn't sound a japanese name to me, and western writers of NTR are the ones that i have most seen on rushed story's, i wouldn't discard the possibility of her being the one that has written the story

Not gonna defend him neither, that shit took a while when he used to give us game on periods of 4-3 months, now he just seems to delay even more. I am really curious about what he has to say about this, but it has exact same problems of rural homecoming 2.

If Return of a Godess turns out trash i will be pretty tucking mad, since there ALREADY EXISTS the whole plot and story on doujinshi
I actually went and checked. Back in Mother's Lessons, Adelaide or The Queen there were other people credited as "Writing" or "Co-Writing" with NTRMAN. This Erika Winter appears on Camp with Mom and Rural Homecoming 2 as "Writing" while NTRMAN is credited as "Animation/Story" and on Seasons of Loss as "Additional Writing" while NTRMAN apperas as in charge of "Story/Writing". Then on Lust Voyage this Erika Winter is credited as "Story/Writing" and NTRMAN as "Scripting/Animation".

I have no idea what is happening behind the scenes, but seems to me that whoever was helping him with writing the story prior to CwM were far more competent people, and since this new addition(s) have been getting more responsability on the final product the quality has been decresasing.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I actually went and checked. Back in Mother's Lessons, Adelaide or The Queen there were other people credited as "Writing" or "Co-Writing" with NTRMAN. This Erika Winter appears on Camp with Mom and Rural Homecoming 2 as "Writing" while NTRMAN is credited as "Animation/Story" and on Seasons of Loss as "Additional Writing" while NTRMAN apperas as in charge of "Story/Writing". Then on Lust Voyage this Erika Winter is credited as "Story/Writing" and NTRMAN as "Scripting/Animation".

I have no idea what is happening behind the scenes, but seems to me that whoever was helping him with writing the story prior to CwM were far more competent people, and since this new addition(s) have been getting more responsability on the final product the quality has been decresasing.
Hmm i like Camp with mom story, but for Rural homecoming 2 i actually don't care about uncle route and prefer netorase route. Erika Winter previous works doesn't sounds bad to me. Only this game that i wish it was ended with option for multiple endings.

josevd

Aug 22, 2020
Hmm i like Camp with mom story, but for Rural homecoming 2 i actually don't care about uncle route and prefer netorase route. Erika Winter previous works doesn't sounds bad to me. Only this game that i wish it was ended with option for multiple endings.
I really liked CwM too, it has a great balance between erotism, comedy and awesome animations all while been the perfect lenght for a VN of this type imo. But since then, honestly, every work has been worse than the previous one. Art and animation are still top, no other author comes even close, but the stories are so lacklusting is painfull.

2.40 star(s) 46 Votes